Gallatin @ Beech

Bump11

4 hours ago, GWAVE1 said:

Last night was a special night if you went and watched it.  Not many teams can say they played in front of that kind of crowd.  Both fanbases really showed up last night.   I know several other fans from other teams were there too, it was obvious from the colors.  

I was looking for other teams shirts and caps (not Beech or Gallatin) and saw apparel representing White House, WHH, East Robertson, Trousdale Co, Portland, Hendersonville, JPII, DA, Springfield, Watertown and Ravenwood. These are the ones I remember. And obviously, PC had at least a couple in attendance as well. So yes, to your point, there were fans from several other schools there to watch this week 9 playoff atmosphere rivalry game.

2 minutes ago, FargoStrut said:

I was looking for other teams shirts and caps (not Beech or Gallatin) and saw apparel representing White House, WHH, East Robertson, Trousdale Co, Portland, Hendersonville, JPII, DA, Springfield, Watertown and Ravenwood. These are the ones I remember. And obviously, PC had at least a couple in attendance as well. So yes, to your point, there were fans from several other schools there to watch this week 9 playoff atmosphere rivalry game.

Which is proof that people just want to watch good football , so it's time to bring back the 5 class system so matchups like this aren't a rarity

22 minutes ago, FargoStrut said:

I saw a lot of those as well and a Westmoreland.  

16 minutes ago, FargoStrut said:

Yes sir, I saw a kid (most likely an upperclassman lineman) decked out in his team sweats (pants and shirt). Not an actual poacher, but DEF representing JPII.

If a JP2 football player attends a “big” game, because players are fans too, whose gear should they wear?