Cornersville @ Huntingdon

footballover

3 hours ago, footballover said:

Because your expectations aren't the same as Huntingdon's. Its gold ball or bust EVERY year in Mustang Country. West Carroll is just happy to make the playoffs. Just the way it is....

Because you and SOME of your fellow fans are delusional

Edited by WarEagleCartman
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Mustang1969 said:

You boys are gonna get in trouble. The water boy has already told y’all you better stay on your own threads or he will stop serving that high quality H2O.

Momma said I could 

2 hours ago, Lurker said:

Man, y’all blew this thread up tonight!

I did my part to keep the folks in doubt , worry and or mad, all in good fun

15 hours ago, horse said:

It doesn’t matter how good Milan is. Their a 3a team that should win every game against a 1a team. And you get on here every year and try to make West Carroll relevant when they never have been. 

Well LC has played and beaten two 4A teams.And a 3 A So like u said.Shouldnt matter how good they are.They should beat a 1A team

• CoachT locked this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Im asking everyone to keep roy whited and his family in your prayers. Coach whited won back to back state championships at white county in 98-99. He is very well liked and respected in this area. For those of you that dont know he went missing 3 days ago. No one knows where he is. His truck was found in a rural part of the county. Thanks again. We are all very concerned. 
    • West would be a good team to get behind if they can pull it off again like last year. That championship game last year was awesome. 
    • I say that because he stepped out of a MUCH better situation on his own than he would see at least his first 3 years at DCA and it would take at least that much to bring him back to coaching. There are other fish in the sea, but again money talks. Need to fix the girls hoops too. Now I'll try again. Who has Pierce locked in for his staff? Hearing a McGavock man but not the Iceman.
    • I’ve heard mostly good things from the gridiron. Lots of optimism. It sounds like the portal has mostly helped, though there are a few expected defections. Comeback year!
    • Rudesell 1 year at Crockett. Coach Tate 2 weeks a Bradford. South Gibson supposedly going with jcs middle school coach. Which isn’t who I thought would get it, I know the top 2 was between him and Obion girls head coach.