1A State Championship Lake County vs Greenback

orngnblk

40 minutes ago, Mustang1969 said:

@lakecounty1968 @shockernation @mrbigster @TipToe421 @Guidance1812 @Outsider1998Me and y’all have had our differences, all in fun on my end at least. You boys have been entertaining. I’m sure there will be some more stuff we won’t agree on, but y’all are some pretty cool cats. You idgits have made me go spend $10.95 to watch this mess tomorrow, so make it worth it. Don’t let the boys sneak in the donkeys shine tonight. I’m ALL IN on y’all bringing home a gold ball. Good luck from your biggest Mustang fan.

Stay tuned! It's been fun for sure....

Edited by TipToe421

• CoachT locked this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Eubanks and the boys will be ready.  
    • Gallatin RB going to Purdue ?
    • Just think it could be West, Alcoa, plus one more. Could doesn’t mean it will 
    • It’s a small town and they are in the same school system. People talk and can pull up records on their personal devices. 
    • Sorry Barn. I wasn’t specific enough. It seems I’m always protecting the principal at 825. My interactions with her have been extremely positive, but very limited. With all the other stories being told, I’m confident there are other sides I am not aware of. Regardless, there are lots of decent people earning good checks up there. Maybe too good, which explains why no one is willing to speak up. My beef is with the poor communication among the athletic programs and with the administration. Seven years ago the poor communication led to my son missing graduation due to a sporting event that was planned months before. I chalked it up to the system being totally shocked that the baseball team made it out of their district, and our then AD was a football coach. Maybe they were surprised and did not plan appropriately. That was more palatable than they just didn’t give a crap. Déjà vu, seven years later, same thing. Different administration, but same result.  Maybe in seven more years, it will actually be “about the kids”. They should do better.