1A State Championship Lake County vs Greenback

orngnblk

Congrats LC.Dominated both sides of the ball.Didnt see that 400 yards in the air I was expecting.Another set of officials in this game and Lake Co probably scores 50.Penalty on 4 th and 1 close to scoring.Return called back.Ended up on about the 12 ,taking a knee.Penalties kept this game cllose I would imagine LC doubled the stats even with all the penalties.Personally ,just my opinion,best quarterback I saw was Westview qb between the 2 But Carnes  wasnt getting a lot of time without someone on him so may be what hurt him .But we tried telling people Snyder was a load and could throw the ball ,just think against Hunt,coach had a lead and just ran straight ahead.He mixed it up in this game.Great job.Congrats to both teams. Snyder played great,Matheny played great,Younger Puckett really shined.The whole team played great.

1 hour ago, oneyewilly said:

Mr. Dingleberry I knew you'd bite! Good luck this off season with your 2020 recruiting class! 

My son is already committed and will be signing December 18th but thank you for your kind wishes on the recruiting experience . Feel free to come sit with us tomorrow night if you’re still in Cookeville to watch his last high school game. 

Just now, crow said:

Congratulations to LC. Me and OnB talked yesterday, I told him your D line was nasty (in a good way) and would cause problems. I didn't think they would be as problematic as they were but they played very well. Both played very physical and hard to the end. The better team won today, congratulations on a great season. 

Surprised me on offence, barring penalties,this game could have got ugly. Greenback was flat out out manned.

On 12/1/2019 at 11:32 AM, SuperFan14A said:

My reasoning...I just believe them to be a better team and your QB may have some problems holding the ball too long. Your WR is probably the best in the State in all classifications, but I believe LC is better overall on offense & defense as a whole. I said 16 instead of 14 because LC doesn't kick extra points. 

Missed it by 1.....I'm about to retire from prognosticating. Congrats to Lake County on a great season and yes...Snyder can pass, run, and defend. Good season to Greenback as well. 

1 hour ago, croz6110 said:

I was impressed with both teams today.

Call me crazy, but I think both teams, along with South pitt can play with both of these 5A teams.

STOP! Yes, someone needs to check him in. Put him in a padded room. He IS officially crazy. 

No offense to LC, SP or GB but the talent gap bt 1A championship teams and 5A teams is MUCH bigger than you realize. 

Congratulations on a great season to both Greenback and Lake County!

There IS A REASON they are divided into different classifications. Go Jackets

• CoachT locked this topic