Rumor is Metro is ready to pull the plug

District12AA

30 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

Not going off rumors  and hopefully we play but I know one thing. If these private schools in Nashville that these so-called politicians kids go to and play for get to play it’s going to get real.

I am afraid there is more to this than a rumor. This is metro public schools making decisions.

Edited by hardtackle
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, FBfan26 said:

Not going off rumors  and hopefully we play but I know one thing. If these private schools in Nashville that these so-called politicians kids go to and play for get to play it’s going to get real.

Hoping those model '21 Firebirds get to show off what they've worked so hard for all their lives brother! :thumb:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

Recommend, but it looks they're giving schools a path forward to play

IMG_20200825_144443.jpg

So hopefully i have interpreted this incorrectly..... Can a metro school, while still doing virtual learning, adhere to the guidelines set forth, play a real game on September 11?   

I do the PA Announcing for White House Heritage in White House and I was talking to an Administrator about this. He agreed TSSAA now has a mess on their hands. These kids should be able to transfer out and play immediately! I don’t won’t to get political, but I hope this opens folks eyes for those that voted for Cooper. I hope parents protest over this! 

• Like 1