Tyner at Trousdale.. Round 1!

tcjacket13

1 hour ago, Imthayeti said:

That seems to be the consensus lol. Your still batting a 1.000 in the playoffs against them so who knows. 

True but unlike last 2 years, they are the team to beat to get to semis not other way around. 

1 hour ago, biggest said:

Rat poison from  @TCRadio

I don’t know much about this poison you’re talking about, I do know a thing or 2 about bags of sand though lol 

6 hours ago, TynerRamFan said:

TC has home field and is the favorite (and rightly so)... however, I must remind all those that are reading this that in the not so distant past(2015), Tyner beat the #1 ranked 2A team in the 2nd round @ Boyd Buchanan 13-7 after losing to them in the regular season!

I said all of that to say this:"we've had a tough year, it's 2020, anything can happen and "GO RAMS"!!

Someone check my math on this.... 2015-2020=4.... all those kids have graduated already haven’t they? 

2 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

Question?  Have you or anyone else reading this actually read the official TN mandate issued by the Gov of TN from March regarding the Mask?  Can anyone please show me where it is an actual binding law?  Or does it say encouraged and recommend?  Can someone please explain to me the statement under #3 then roman numeral #8 and why that clause is in there?  Maybe I am interpreting it incorrectly, but is it possible that state lawmakers added that to protect themselves and so that no privately owned business or any other establishment can be sued if your wearing a mask and it causes you harm or perhaps your oxygen level is jeopardized and you pass out and fall and break something or worse?  How can it truly be enforced if is not an actual binding law and if it says encourage or recommend?  If you haven’t read the actual mandate I would encourage you to do so (TN.Gov Executive Order# 54 #3 viii).  Disclaimer-I’m not saying I am for the msk or against them. 

It is easier to deceive someone than it is to convince them that they’ve been deceived and the majority of the time the truth is right in front of us. I’m not on here looking for an argument, just interested in hearing others comments/thoughts on the actual mandate and hopefully learn something new.  Thank you for your time and have blessed weekend.

Edited by Romansfive8

1 hour ago, Romansfive8 said:

Question?  Have you or anyone else reading this actually read the official TN mandate issued by the Gov of TN from March regarding the Mask?  Can anyone please show me where it is an actual binding law?  Or does it say encouraged and recommend? 

I’m not a lawyer, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night... I don’t think there has to be a law. The TSSAA is a governing body and can make rules/regulations/requirements as they see fit. There likely is no law stating that players must wear helmets, but the TSSAA requires it. There likely is no law that states fans can’t yell foul language directed at the teams or the refs, but the TSSAA forbids it (not that I would know anything about that :wink:). 
One man’s opinion, I could be wrong. 

Edited by PurpleReign

22 minutes ago, PurpleReign said:

I’m not a lawyer, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night... I don’t think there has to be a law. The TSSAA is a governing body and can make rules/regulations/requirements as they see fit. There likely is no law stating that players must wear helmets, but the TSSAA requires it. There likely is no law that states fans can’t yell foul language directed at the teams or the refs, but the TSSAA forbids it (not that I would know anything about that :wink:). 
One man’s opinion, I could be wrong. 

Thank you for your thoughts my friend. Some interesting points and Much appreciated.  TN.Gov is where the mandate can be found.  It is Executive Order#54 #3 viii.  I would encourage reading the whole executive order for anyone interested.  Have a great weekend and thanks again.

2 hours ago, Romansfive8 said:

Thank you for your thoughts my friend. Some interesting points and Much appreciated.  TN.Gov is where the mandate can be found.  It is Executive Order#54 #3 viii.  I would encourage reading the whole executive order for anyone interested.  Have a great weekend and thanks again.

Reading....? yuk. :rolleyes:

10 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

Yes sir ,go fan has a app but the tickets will be there and sent to your email you provide ! This can be a problem with bad internet service if your game is in the stix so to speak ! So pull your tickets up ahead of time and let them just be on your screen when you open your device,they cannot be screenshot either you have to have the actual ticket pulled up at point of entry !

I screen shot mine two weeks ago and gave another one away by sending a screenshot and had no problems