Round 2 - Moore county @ Huntingdon

MustangGuru

Just purchased my tickets for the game. Can’t wait until Friday night. 

just to add to the thread, I personally believe that Moore county has the better athletes but I just don’t think their O line can handle our D line. I’m going to say this game is close and we pull away in the 4th with a final score of:

huntingdon -36

moore-22

6 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

I don’t think a lot of middle to east Tn guys pay attention to west tn. I try to watch games for any team that might be good 

I haven’t seen Moore Co so I could be completely wrong. But I don’t think there is a team in 1A that has near the team speed of Milan. So speed and athleticism isn’t something Huntingdung will be unfamiliar with. 

25 minutes ago, MustangGuru said:

just to add to the thread, I personally believe that Moore county has the better athletes but I just don’t think their O line can handle our D line. I’m going to say this game is close and we pull away in the 4th with a final score of:

huntingdon -36

moore-22

That's how I see it playing out as well. 

9 hours ago, sum1uno said:

If your DLine can pressure and contain the MC QB then you should win but it will be a task to do. LBs can’t over pursue because the QB can hurt you with his feet also. He is not as elusive as the Tucker boy from Perry Co a few years  ago but is very similar. I believe this game like most will be determined in the trenches. 

Tucker wasn’t very elusive when Perry co played Huntingdon. 

Edited by horse

4 hours ago, rlh said:

It was given they got dragged into this thread multiple teams by western bracket posters.

4 hours ago, rlh said:

You lack reading comprehension.  He didn't say you did, but it was mentioned multiple times.

I'm glad you guys are concerned with what's going on over here, but we have a long way to go before yall should be concerned with us. 

Secondly, the guy CLEARLY replied to me and said to leave South Pitt out of it. And the fact of the matter is it wasn't a Huntingdon poster at all that even mentioned them..

Soooo.. Go focus on Gordy or whoever is a threat to you getting to cookeville.