Peabody/Meigs who wins and why

Golddoctor

1 minute ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I think may be your confused. Are you a Peabody fan?  This diablo guy comes out of no where calling Peabody a joke cause they won’t step up and play Alcoa.  But Alcoa actually contacted his team (GreenEville) and they declined. I called him out on it and I’m a hater??  Please enlighten me and explain. 

So true. We are glad Milan got the chance to come to the big stage again like old times.  Too bad y'all had to play the University of Alcoa.

41 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Why did y’all turn down a game with Alcoa when they called recently to set up games for the next two years. Imma go ahead and say ‘CRICKETS’!

We tried to schedule a 5A powerhouse but they declined.  Alcoa is another animal.  You are talking out of the side of your neck.

12 minutes ago, Igotthis said:

We tried to schedule a 5A powerhouse but they declined.  Alcoa is another animal.  You are talking out of the side of your neck.

Again who is we??  Are you a Peabody fan or a GreenEville fan?  If your a Peabody fan I’m in your corner and taking up for your team. If your a GreenEville fan your guy came trolling and I presented him with facts. Alcoa called and GreenEville declined all of which is true. How is that talking out the side of my neck. 

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

9 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Again who is we??  Are you a Peabody fan or a GreenEville fan?  If your a Peabody fan I’m in your corner and taking up for your team. If your a GreenEville fan your guy came trolling and I presented him with facts. Alcoa called and GreenEville declined all of which is true. How is that talking out the side of my neck. 

I think he read what you quoted and was replying to the other guy. 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I’m assuming he’s Peabody, because it’s true we tried to schedule Henry County the last schedule change and for this year and  they both times said there would be no benefit in that game.