Peabody/Meigs who wins and why

Golddoctor

3 minutes ago, Yeti said:

He got hurt pretty bad his 8th grade season and that has alot to do with it I believe. His dad and I spoke about it a few times and he's not gonna push him either way. Gotta respect that.

Nope a kid doesn't need to play if they don't want to. I know the dad a little and they are good people

2 minutes ago, Yeti said:

He got hurt pretty bad his 8th grade season and that has alot to do with it I believe. His dad and I spoke about it a few times and he's not gonna push him either way. Gotta respect that.

Hate to hear that maybe he’ll get back on the horse again. He’s brother and daddy were studs 

8 hours ago, PHSRollTide said:

I see UC, Westview, or Huntingdon from the west.

Trousdale, Meigs, and Watertown from the east. 

I think we can say at least 1 of these teams will be in the title game. . 2 if there are no surprises in 2021.

Only problem in the West is we will all be in the same district.

34 minutes ago, Waker said:

Only problem in the West is we will all be in the same district.

Betting right now Hampton will play with any team in the East, may not beat the top teams but it sure won't be an easy task.  Thats assuming they work hard and can avoid injuries.

7 hours ago, Yeti said:

Will Meadows younger brother Ethan Inthink is his name is a rare type of athlete. I watched him play 8th grade football and thought he would be a Swafford type player if he just showed up to play.... he was that special of an athlete when I saw him play. That being said weve not been able to talk him into playing High school ball yet. And next year he will be a sophomore.

Ethan is his name, and he is very talented. Taller and a more slimmer build that his big brother, Will, and a different type player. His love for several years has been basketball, but I wouldn't be surprised to see him on the gridiron next Fall.

3 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

This thread got derailed 

3PEAT !!!!!!

ROLL TIDE !!!!!

After finally getting to watch the game I will say Meigs left it al on the field but the Tide was just stronger and faster and didn't miss tackles,all the mess that was said about arm tackling Khalik and he ran around and over a bunch of Tigers,Vaughn literally ran them backwards 5 yards after every hit. I don't wanna sound like a jerk but for the size of the Tigers they didn't seem to embrace contact like last year imo ! The Tide was very physical and Meigs in spurts tried to match it ,the one really awesome drive they had late in game is what I think of when I see Meigs play. I knew the game would be a Tide victory when our smallest senior Mr Easily popped 34 ,34 with a head of steam should train tracked him but coaching and physicality won that meeting in the open field and won another gold for Trenton. 

Summary Peabody vs Milan 

Milan was physical and as fast / or faster than Peabody ,we found a way to win

Peabody vs McKenzie( who's name you east folk need to put some respect on) 

As fast or close to it as Peabody and very physical.

,Peabody guts out a Win

When the Tide Nation posters who know football said Meigs had seen nothing like McKenzie or Milan they knew of what they spoke ! 

I also love the posters trying to act as if this game was close , obvious chop block did negate a TD we also dropped a couple pick six as well ,we counting those scores also? " But the stats was close" yep that happens when the winning team dominates the starting field position ,we only needed 40 yards to score you needed 80,isn't that why we punt and kick and try to pin em deep? as well as garbage yards when it's a four score game for those homers that can't understand the game !!! 

GL next year to coach Fitz and his team , most likely another great run next year,heck of a coach and he coached his tail of to stay as close as they did to a team with much more depth and talent than his team fielded ! 

Someone will read this post and get " offended" I am sure of it but think of this before you reply with some very witty deragatory names, what did ole Pride say that wasn't 100% true in this post ??? Then tuck away those trigger fingers and be glade you won't have to play Peabody again for at least a couple years ! Gonna miss some of the great Meigs posters and it's been a honor to have a great dialogue with you !!!!!