Jump to content
  • Sky
  • Blueberry
  • Slate
  • Violet
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

TheAmbassador

2021 Winter 2A Poll

Recommended Posts

I will go ahead and say what a lot of us already know, the east will be represented by Region 3 or Region 4. I believe there is 5 top 10 locks out of these regions, Meigs, Marion, Watertown, Trousdale, and Bledsoe. East Robertson could be improved as well, they have talent, but must stay healthy. Should be a fun year!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

in the end the east is irrelevant. the west will win like they always do 

Who are you thinking out off the west General ? The two best are now in 1 A Peabody and McKenzie ! I think your top 3 are out of the East this year. I could see west view making some noise,we play them pretty early that will be a great measuring stick for us and them. I just do t see Huntington making noise. Waverly moved up so I just can’t figure out the west right now .

Edited by PeabodyPride
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Who are you thinking out off the west General ? The two best are now in 1 A Peabody and McKenzie ! I think your top 3 are out of the East this year. I could see west view making some noise,we play them pretty early that will be a great measuring stick for us and them. I just do t see Huntington making noise. Waverly moved up so I just can’t figure out the west right now .

I agree. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, TCRadio said:

I will go ahead and say what a lot of us already know, the east will be represented by Region 3 or Region 4. I believe there is 5 top 10 locks out of these regions, Meigs, Marion, Watertown, Trousdale, and Bledsoe. East Robertson could be improved as well, they have talent, but must stay healthy. Should be a fun year!

Hampton gave Meigs heck in the playoffs and South Greene still got a dang good quarterback. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GeneralForrest said:

in the end the east is irrelevant. the west will win like they always do 

Measuring stick when Y’all come to Marion. I think Forrest will be in the mix out west 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I still say the east runs through Meigs. Marion should be in the thick of it as well as TC, Watertown and Hampton. If Meigs and Marion win their playoff games they would play each other twice within a few weeks. Marion should flirt with title games the next 4 yrs honestly. The group that will be freshmen next season were very good. The middle school offensive line was almost as big as the high school last year. If Marion can stay healthy (as healthy as you can possibly be after 10 games) I like their chances. A lot of experience with a huge line and very good fast skill players and a lot of depth. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PurplePower68 said:

I still say the east runs through Meigs. Marion should be in the thick of it as well as TC, Watertown and Hampton. If Meigs and Marion win their playoff games they would play each other twice within a few weeks. Marion should flirt with title games the next 4 yrs honestly. The group that will be freshmen next season were very good. The middle school offensive line was almost as big as the high school last year. If Marion can stay healthy (as healthy as you can possibly be after 10 games) I like their chances. A lot of experience with a huge line and very good fast skill players and a lot of depth. 

Fair enough.  The big question Is will their success in middle school carry over to high school?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, TCRadio said:

I will go ahead and say what a lot of us already know, the east will be represented by Region 3 or Region 4. I believe there is 5 top 10 locks out of these regions, Meigs, Marion, Watertown, Trousdale, and Bledsoe. East Robertson could be improved as well, they have talent, but must stay healthy. Should be a fun year!

Wishful thinking for TC, but Bledsoe, Marion and Meigs, spot on.

TC bout to enter a dark age.

 

 

Edited by ghostofthepast

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, ghostofthepast said:

Wishful thinking for TC, but Bledsoe, Marion and Meigs, spot on.

TC bout to enter a dark age.

 

 

I said something several weeks ago about you being obsessed with TC and you cried about it saying I was crazy. Funny how someone says one thing about Trousdale today and you come almost immediately. Your creepy dude. 

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Sequatchie33 said:

Fair enough.  The big question Is will their success in middle school carry over to high school?

Never know. Some kids don't play and some don't pan out, but 9 times out of 10 groups of kids that are successful all the way up from little league generally enjoy success on Friday nights too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bushog02 said:

Hampton gave Meigs heck in the playoffs and South Greene still got a dang good quarterback. 

I'd keep my eyes on both teams.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Announcements



×
×
  • Create New...