Trenton v Huntingdon

horse

Just now, GeneralForrest said:

long way to go. Riverside was ahead of Peabody in 2019. We know how that turned out. 

I was on the 2019 RS team we scored on a trick play and a lucky pick 6 then rest of the game we were dominated this isn’t near the same situation but Peabody has had some crazy things go there was during this win streak so you can never count them out

No one in this crowd is counting their chickens right now.. Everyone knows what the Tide are capable of. Huntingdon has played a near perfect first half. Trenton has not made many errors either, though. The interception by the Mustangs that led to the late TD being the only mistake, but the QB had a man right in his face when he threw that ball.

Huntingdon is making Trenton respect the passing game after they started the first series selling out on the run. That's been the difference in this one.

We will need 2 more perfect quarters and maybe a couple bounces to go our way to hold on.

6 minutes ago, RHSPanther15 said:

I was on the 2019 RS team we scored on a trick play and a lucky pick 6 then rest of the game we were dominated this isn’t near the same situation but Peabody has had some crazy things go there was during this win streak so you can never count them out

good deal man. good post. yes i watched the broadcast, you guys had them on the ropes for a while!

7 minutes ago, RHSPanther15 said:

i dont think the pic 6 was lucky.  was a good play!

• Like 1