Way too early AAA 22-23 top teams prediction

crow6424

7 hours ago, Greenecounty said:

Shot less than 30%.  After 3 it was 42-37 and Greeneville scored 3 points in 4th qtr.  Just one of those nights when the shots didn’t fall and it impacted Greeneville in other ways.  Alcoa is a really good team and Macie Ridge shot the ball well tonight.  Alcoas starting 5 is very talented. 

I think this makes the 20 point win by McMinn Central over Alcoa more impressive. And I don’t think Central has any seniors, I know they play a lot of young players.

2 hours ago, Dadof2 said:

I think this makes the 20 point win by McMinn Central over Alcoa more impressive. And I don’t think Central has any seniors, I know they play a lot of young players.

No disrespect to McMinn Central but coming from someone that is inside the circle said that a lot of the starters got benched and a lot of JV played that game and Freshman for some kind of punishment. Don’t know if true just what the word is on the street. Any one know if there is any truth to this???

Edited by pioneer42

6 hours ago, WestTNHoopsFan said:

South Side = Gold Ball

We hope we can make that happen & not let you down! Barring no injuries(which I know is apart of the game) we are tough! People forget we had a 20 point 12 rebound player that was injured last year smh. Coach Mcneal finds a way to make things happen, even when on multiple occasions his best player goes down! I pray to God that each team in Tennessee stays healthy & let’s fight it out at state! White Co is playing some ball 

Edited by HawkGuy06
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, HawkGuy06 said:

We hope we can make that happen & not let you down! Barring no injuries(which I know is apart of the game) we are tough! People forget we had a 20 point 12 rebound player that was injured last year smh. Coach Mcneal finds a way to make things happen, even when on multiple occasions his best player goes down! I pray to God that each team in Tennessee stays healthy & let’s fight it out at state! White Co is playing some ball 

True on the injuries. It is a sad part of the game. I too hope everyone stays healthy

On 12/10/2022 at 9:15 AM, pioneer42 said:

No disrespect to McMinn Central but coming from someone that is inside the circle said that a lot of the starters got benched and a lot of JV played that game and Freshman for some kind of punishment. Don’t know if true just what the word is on the street. Any one know if there is any truth to this???

Hey can post y’all’s Christmas tournament schedule up when you know it. Me & a few hawks are looking for some good ball to watch during the Christmas break