MASE

SquatchU

Just now, Southtowner said:

I wish the kids at MASE well.  

And aren't you a Germantown guy? 

No sir!

Not at all I am former player for Coach Miller when he was at Wooddale back in the late 90’s. I just follow my old coach progress wherever he has been!

Been a winner at every stop of his Career!

Does a great job of getting his kids in school!

I was just thinking.. I got a hunch we need to stop poking at this MASE bear and giving them locker-room material with negative, demeaning remarks. You never want to knock someone’s crown off of their head, because karma can come back to bite you, even devour you. They are a force to be reckoned with, & any team facing them better be 110% if not more, and that still may not be enough. I’m of that opinion you never, ever underestimate your opponent or overestimate yourselves, ever. Not even a little bit. But that’s just this crazy ol hick from the sticks. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, HevyReturns said:

I was just thinking.. I got a hunch we need to stop poking at this MASE bear and giving them locker-room material with negative, demeaning remarks. You never want to knock someone’s crown off of their head, because karma can come back to bite you, even devour you. They are a force to be reckoned with, & any team facing them better be 110% if not more, and that still may not be enough. I’m of that opinion you never, ever underestimate your opponent or overestimate yourselves, ever. Not even a little bit. But that’s just this crazy ol hick from the sticks. 

Hevy, I'm from Hampton Tennessee and this is the best post I have read on the T today. I concur :thumb: respect all, fear none.

• Thanks 1

MASE beat a bigger MS school in Mantachie last Friday, 30-12 I believe was the final score. I saw this on unapproved website so I sent Coach T an update and they added the game and a W to their schedule. I watched some of the highlights, and they looked like the real deal. I just don't know how good they are. I believe they'll at least make it to the second round. I'm not sure if they can get past Trenton though.

23 minutes ago, RedRebelman said:

MASE beat a bigger MS school in Mantachie last Friday, 30-12 I believe was the final score. I saw this on unapproved website so I sent Coach T an update and they added the game and a W to their schedule. I watched some of the highlights, and they looked like the real deal. I just don't know how good they are. I believe they'll at least make it to the second round. I'm not sure if they can get past Trenton though.

That wouldn't be second round.