Greenback 2023

orngnblk

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

Board workshop to get on the minutes is April 6th at 6pm

School board Meeting April 13th 7pm

He is not the coach until voted in.Time to cowboy up and piss a bunch of politicians off.

Where are we meeting? I can piss people off as good as any and better than most. I’m down!

13 minutes ago, Tiger10 said:

So Ryan pulled out of the East Hamilton Job because they promised him the Greenback job now they changed their minds? Is this what happened? He also had inquired about the job at Meigs County. 

He is a coach who would like to coach.lol.I don't know what other jobs he applied for.Eagleton only other I know for sure.I wouldn't blame in on ether of those two.

Have to have a fall back plan.

13 hours ago, orngnblk said:

He is a coach who would like to coach.lol.I don't know what other jobs he applied for.Eagleton only other I know for sure.I wouldn't blame in on ether of those two.

Have to have a fall back plan.

Eagleton would have been a honey hole, think they will live to regret it. It also AMAZES me that Greenback didn't get him. Watched the kid when he played ,watched the man coach, he was GREAT at both.

59 minutes ago, pujo said:

Eagleton would have been a honey hole, think they will live to regret it. It also AMAZES me that Greenback didn't get him. Watched the kid when he played ,watched the man coach, he was GREAT at both.

Pujo Blount County is just like Loudon County and nothing they do would ever surprise me. Eagleton is a big investment and had plenty of well known successful coaches apply. I hope they do well but after passing on experience over none as a head coach the odds are you could be right but I still will back the coach. Greenback is now a dumpster fire totally out of control over the ones that lit it and the guilty parties that did that will have a hard life to live going forward. Imagine living in a small town being ostracized like someone with the plague, well that is now a few people in Greenback's future if they choose to hang around there after their stupid actions.

21 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Pujo Blount County is just like Loudon County and nothing they do would ever surprise me. Eagleton is a big investment and had plenty of well known successful coaches apply. I hope they do well but after passing on experience over none as a head coach the odds are you could be right but I still will back the coach. Greenback is now a dumpster fire totally out of control over the ones that lit it and the guilty parties that did that will have a hard life to live going forward. Imagine living in a small town being ostracized like someone with the plague, well that is now a few people in Greenback's future if they choose to hang around there after their stupid actions.

Think Ryan would have fixed Greenback in a hurry, as far as Eagleton, sounds like the guy is very well liked and he may do great. Gotta start somewhere.

On 3/25/2023 at 3:15 PM, AlBundy said:

Which county official or officials said no? If that question can be answered then we can identify exactly who hijacked the process.

Information that I heard was this. The AD and Mr. Moffett wanted to open up the whole application process again. But were told no by either Mr. Brookshire or Mr. Tinker. The chairman of committee should have made the decision. (Right or wrong) But, my question is why they did not continue the process they had already used? 3rd  person with most votes. Sounds like Coach Ryan was not the guy they wanted, so at that time they changed their process. In the end, had our community rep voted for us, Coach Ryan could have secured the job (maybe) but he voted for Clemmer. If you’re not happy, let him know at the ballot box.