Rd 4: Dresden travels to McKenzie for the rematch!

RedRebelman

Dresden 34

McKenzie 21

Good luck to both! Whoever wins will get a crack at South Pitt. Better bring your A game to Chatt. The Pirates can embarrass you quick. Very very good football team

I hope everyone had a good and blessed Thanksgiving! Thankful God sent his son to die on the cross for all of us. God bless and safe travels tonight! Cheer your local boys on

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, LethalAttack said:

I think Dresden will win. They are the best team to play since the 2016 Dresden team. Dresden has the top 2 teams in 1a in the last 20 years apparently. 

Not sure about all that. 2016 was the best team that year. This year is yet to be determined, hopefully we can say we were the best team in 1A this year. That's still two games away though. 

4 hours ago, LethalAttack said:

I think Dresden will win. They are the best team to play since the 2016 Dresden team. Dresden has the top 2 teams in 1a in the last 20 years apparently. 

SP not even Top 5 according to most west posters….. always so so much better than east. Wait, seems like I’ve heard that more than once.

49 minutes ago, team69 said:

SP not even Top 5 according to most west posters….. always so so much better than east. Wait, seems like I’ve heard that more than once.

I can promise you this poster hasn’t said SP isn’t a top 5 team. Either team from the west knows the east team will be ready to battle. Should be a good game tonight and the championship. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Good thing it wasn’t in Dresden 

I’ve heard the smell alone there gives the Lions +7 before the game even starts. All jokes aside, this will be a battle Surber has proved his team hasn’t rebuilt they’ve reloaded! Dresden has to use that speed and physically to impose their will!  

Edited by TheTruthHurts22