For the Gold Ball Mckenzie vs S. Pitt

RedRebelman

3 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

turnovers are part of the game. SP had 2 BAD ones. SP was lucky to win. 

This is what stupid looks like. South Pitt controlled the game and probably had 4X the yards as McKenzie. South Pitt lost their main dude lost 3 fumbles and then had to revert to power football which isn’t something they do at all and McKenzie still could not stop them. Stop being a hater bro. South Pitt was 21 points minimum better than McKenzie if QB is healthy. I’m just keeping it real. 

Edited by TyroneBiggums

22 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Farrior is a Pirate. ;)

And a HOSS of a pirate. Spotted him early. If the QB had been healthy, think he would have been a huge difference maker also.  13 was a stud ,Mckenzie didn't have a second to throw the ball and SP basically only rushed 4 most of the night. Score don't tell the difference in these 2 teams.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, TyroneBiggums said:

This is what stupid looks like. South Pitt controlled the game and probably had 4X the yards as McKenzie. South Pitt lost their main dude lost 3 fumbles and then had to revert to power football which isn’t something they do at all and McKenzie still could not stop them. Stop being a hater bro. South Pitt was 21 points minimum better than McKenzie if QB is healthy. I’m just keeping it real. 

if if if if if if if 

(thanks for reading)

3 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

and sp's 2 funbles wouldve been 14 points for moore 

Yeah because South Pitt has a terrible defense. You’re a hater bro. McKenzie probably had less than 80 yards of offense. Same offense that cut up Moore County. You seem to do this on every thread. Have you put in for the Forrest HC job yet? I feel sorry for your momma. I am just keeping it real. 

19 minutes ago, TheBlueprint said:

Correct. Plays the game like a warrior though. Put the offense completely on his back and brought you guys through when Wellington went down. Heck of an effort by that young man

If he played like a Warrior, he would have been gone 4 weeks ago . . .

• Like 1