For the Gold Ball Mckenzie vs S. Pitt

RedRebelman

First off Congratulations to both teams.  I do believe Kam will play Friday but it will probably not be 100%.  If he doesn’t play my first thought is you South Pittsburg fans sure don’t think much of the rest of the team.  Then I put the shoe on the other foot and if Surber is out for McKenzie how many people would think McKenzie would have a chance?  I think South Pitt would roll without Surber.  If Kam doesn’t play Mckenzie will be the favorite.

No way Kam doesn’t play!! He is to tough and a Senior at that! 100%? Probably not but I’d take Kam at 75% any day!!  As far as Hargis goes unless it a bad injury he will play too.  South Pittsburg can win without Kam at QB , they are that talented but it would be a task!  But you guys should know South Pittsburg by now!! The kids would be rumored immobile and pop up to play at Game time!

South Pittsburg 32

Mckenzie 10

13 minutes ago, Geno said:

No way Kam doesn’t play!! He is to tough and a Senior at that! 100%? Probably not but I’d take Kam at 75% any day!!  As far as Hargis goes unless it a bad injury he will play too.  South Pittsburg can win without Kam at QB , they are that talented but it would be a task!  But you guys should know South Pittsburg by now!! The kids would be rumored immobile and pop up to play at Game time!

South Pittsburg 32

Mckenzie 10

^