For the Gold Ball Mckenzie vs S. Pitt

RedRebelman

3 minutes ago, powerp said:

The defense gives us a fighting chance. Kamden is a good passer, but his legs are part of what makes our offense go. Several are banged up and may not be able to go next week. This is the week Coach Stone earns the big bucks for his decisions leading to game prep.

Unless it’s real bad I don’t see anyone that can participate that’s a senior not playing. Last Game and a State Championship! Kam came back in the Game and couldn’t put weight on his Foot. That’s all I need to see to know he will play

3 minutes ago, Geno said:

Unless it’s real bad I don’t see anyone that can participate that’s a senior not playing. Last Game and a State Championship! Kam came back in the Game and couldn’t put weight on his Foot. That’s all I need to see to know he will play

He can be effective as a pocket passer for sure. Just need that threat to throw.

1 hour ago, 1983 said:

First off Congratulations to both teams.  I do believe Kam will play Friday but it will probably not be 100%.  If he doesn’t play my first thought is you South Pittsburg fans sure don’t think much of the rest of the team.  Then I put the shoe on the other foot and if Surber is out for McKenzie how many people would think McKenzie would have a chance?  I think South Pitt would roll without Surber.  If Kam doesn’t play Mckenzie will be the favorite.

I think he'll play. I don't know the extent of the injury so I don't know how effective he'll be. Even without him, we've got a good team. But taking him away takes a threat away allowing the rebels to focus on the run. Last night, Oliver Springs just pinned their ears back and keyed on the run. It worked too, until later in the have when we finally started wearing on them 

3 hours ago, PeskyPole said:

@Southtowner
Never air your injury report across any social media platform before a game.  Never ever”

Don’t think they are listening to your advice or this is some 4D chess you guys are playing 

I still stand by that statement.

With the game being televised and not as many games going on this time of year, lots of eyes and ears were tuned in.  Everyone saw and heard what happened.   So, that info got out in real time. 

Honestly,  we were the favorites on this side of the bracket and here we are. 

As for the West,  I think most folks that keep up with high school football and have a good understanding of other schools besides their own, knew and knows the West was stacked.  

The West was a gauntlet and McKenzie has proven once again, 3 times in a row, they are formidable and are the team to beat, as the West has been all along this year.  

• Upvote 2