Temple in Trouble?

OLD PIRATE

Name one player on Temple that broke a rule. And, anyone that thinks they don't have a chance is exactly right, not because of the circumstances but because of the attitude. I am not saying Temple should go unpunished, but the finger must be pointed in the right direction, at former coaches not at the players.

Seth Skogen the leader and biggest part of their team. He apparently played while ineligeable. While he didn't do anything to make himself ineligable, his own dad and/or the school apparently did.

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seth Skogen the leader and biggest part of their team. He apparently played while ineligeable. While he didn't do anything to make himself ineligable, his own dad and/or the school apparently did.

A player is not responsable to determine his eligablity, that is the coach and administrations place. And I did not post for literal names it was rhetorical, please don't blame the players.

this is perfectly consistent with you as a poster and most everything else on here---people just make stuff up....good try though -i know alot because I know other coaches and some ex-coaches who are close to old templeites who keep with stuff- I have no authority no say and have never talked to a full-time temple employee or a tssaa employee for that matter

MeThinks Thou Dost Protest Too Much....about everything.

If one player is ineligable are they all ineligable, if the coach gets a raise does the assistant coach get a raise. Not all curcumstances are so cut and dry, in this case it seems that those in fault slipped out right before the bill came.

If one player is ineligable then the team suffers loss of any games that one player participated in.