Region 4AAA

rebs3

The first 2 times you made it with Oakland players. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Can't be Oakland players if they live in the Siegel zone. But last year Chaissen (oakland) lived in the Siegel zone and this year Hockenberry that plays for Oakland lives in the Siegel zone also. White County doesn't have zone problems. White County needs to be glad that the Boro has zones because they would never win against ONE team in the Boro.

I didnt know you could see people on this site please inform me on how this works?Congrats siegel on beating us cause we ran into a buzz saw last night and it didnt matter who they were playing.Hosting the sub state was huge just look at all the scores and when you played them in camp i was told they had 4 players out due to some kind of football thing anyways who cares congrtas tate at least there will be some sparta roots representing.

I thought Tate was from Cookeville not SSSPARRRTA.

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No lives cause we have a huge following? I guess thats what they say about the 107,000 at ut games or the 110,000 at the big house you little piece of monkey flem!Its called tradition, pride and having passion about something anyways to all the siegel fans who are on here for the right reasons good luck and to you boroballs well all i can say is ..................

Congrats White County on a great season. And a BIG Congrats to Siegel for making it to STATE!! As far as White County's fan base goes, they should have a big fan base. Most of those adults probably went to White County to school and it is the ONLY high school in Sparta. Murfreesboro is a town divided with so many in-town heated rivalries between the schools many of them don't even cheer for each other. And even though Oakland and Riverdale have been around for a while, the alumni for Siegel and Blackman aren't even out of college yet.

As far as Siegel making it to state in previous years with Oakland players, let it rest. Everybody in Murfreesboro knows there are kids all over town going to the wrong school for one reason or another.

Congrats White County on a great season. And a BIG Congrats to Siegel for making it to STATE!! As far as White County's fan base goes, they should have a big fan base. Most of those adults probably went to White County to school and it is the ONLY high school in Sparta. Murfreesboro is a town divided with so many in-town heated rivalries between the schools many of them don't even cheer for each other. And even though Oakland and Riverdale have been around for a while, the alumni for Siegel and Blackman aren't even out of college yet.

As far as Siegel making it to state in previous years with Oakland players, let it rest. Everybody in Murfreesboro knows there are kids all over town going to the wrong school for one reason or another.

That is so true of the Boro! My family has supported other Boro teams representing during tournament play. I wish the haters would stop hating and support the team who could bring the gold ball back to the Boro or all of middle Tennessee. It only proofs how great district 7 and region 4 is.

Can't be Oakland players if they live in the Siegel zone. But last year Chaissen (oakland) lived in the Siegel zone and this year Hockenberry that plays for Oakland lives in the Siegel zone also. White County doesn't have zone problems. White County needs to be glad that the Boro has zones because they would never win against ONE team in the Boro.I thought Tate was from Cookeville not SSSPARRRTA.

Lived here 1st 13 years of his life and is a good kid but who cares good luck !!!!!!!!!

WC has the most cocky fans in the district. And no its not the students, its the adults that have no lives and follow WC around everywhere they go. They are cocky and arrogant. And i love how yall base your season on how you perform against Siegel. Unfortunately no one remembers you record against Blackman three years ago do they??? People remember Championships and State Tournament appearances. Siegel Stars State Bound (3 times in 4 years...with 2 more on the way) Come on Hooligan i thought you were smarter than that. Didn't Siegel beat WC to send them packin to Red Bank tonight? Guess WC should have won the 1 that counts!!Siegel Stars State Bound (3 times in 4 years...with 2 more on the way)

I am a White County fan and I resent being called cocky and arrogant by a bunch of thugs and retro grade quasi Homo Sapians such as you. The WC fans that I have seen posting here have been anything but cocky or arrogant you disrespectful twit.

The WC basketball team had a great season, not because of who they beat, but because of who and what they are. They were defeated last night by a much better team than Siegal ever thought about being....good luck, cause that is all that can carry you through what is to come.

I am a White County fan and I resent being called cocky and arrogant by a bunch of thugs and retro grade quasi Homo Sapians such as you. The WC fans that I have seen posting here have been anything but cocky or arrogant you disrespectful twit.

The WC basketball team had a great season, not because of who they beat, but because of who and what they are. They were defeated last night by a much better team than Siegal ever thought about being....good luck, cause that is all that can carry you through what is to come.

Its posts like this that give these Siegel guys ammo to post like they do. If you ignore them, they go away. They might not be so venomous if any of you guys could actually spell their name right. Its been 5 years folks, its S I E G E L.

I like how you called me a newby. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> You have no idea how old I am or how long I have been around basketball. So thanks. lol. But how about you learn how to spell Siegel before your next post. It just keeps making you look ignorant. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Thanks for the good luck. Atleast the other posters from White County have enough respect and maturity to wish us luck onto state. Just like some of the Siegel posters wished them luck. Yes ya'll lost, but I for one was hoping ya'll would make it to state also so the state of tennessee could see how strong District 7 is. Posters like you make me not want to but I am not that immature. So, good season White County. Ya'll are a great team. You will still be a great team next year.

Go stars!!!

Its posts like this that give these Siegel guys ammo to post like they do. If you ignore them, they go away. They might not be so venomous if any of you guys could actually spell their name right. Its been 5 years folks, its S I E G E L.

My sincere appology..... S I E G E L, no doubt named after B U G S Y, one of the greatest Gangsters of all times. If you ignore people like this you give implied approval for their behavior and it will only get worse. I for one cannot simply ignore insults, hoping that they will go away.....therefore I must, this will be my last post.

My sincere appology..... S I E G E L, no doubt named after B U G S Y, one of the greatest Gangsters of all times. If you ignore people like this you give implied approval for their behavior and it will only get worse. I for one cannot simply ignore insults, hoping that they will go away.....therefore I must, this will be my last post.

see ya.

This board isn't for mudslinging and calling each other thugs and twits when your called one name that isn't even that offensive. All it means is that your winning.

I hated to see WC lose the other night, particularly to Red Bank. I just don't like that school.....

However, I was proud to see a team from our district and from the Boro march on. It was impressive to me to see Eagleville, Smyrna Girls, and Siegel all 3 from Rutherford County going to state . Think about it ...... Within 4 yrs, Oakland girls went , Riverdale won it last yr, and now Smyrna is going. Then look and see that this is Siegel's 3rd trip and Oakland went last yr. So for the last 4 yrs, a Boro team has represented us at state!! Great bball in Rutherford County for sure.

Good luck Siegel! Bring home the gold along with Eagleville and Smyrna!