Farragut in 2009

AdmiralMan

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is the perez kid the one from webb? if it is then i wouldnt call him a game changer by any stretch but thats just my opinion. im excited about the farragut catholic game. i've been wanting catholic to play farragut bearden and maryville for a long time they're all going to be great games and too close to call. catholic is returning 3 soph starters from last year so rising juniors on the line and one more that got significant playing time so it will be interesting to see catholic's line vs farragut's line. farragut's skill against catholic's mackle, williamson, and cozart should be nice to watch as well. it'll be a slugfest im sure

Bearden is a one man team. They will be 5th behind Maryville, Farragut, Catholic, and West. In no particular order.

So where do you put William Blount in that mix? Can the Govs grab the 6th spot do you think? Or will they finish even worse--behind Lenoir City and Heritage? I'm afraid William Blount is in over their heads with all these big boys. We just managed to win one game all last year. I just hope our kids can survive the season without anyone being seriously hurt. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Gooder points....Gov-Man and ruse?...STARSNBARS sprang fourkast.......

1. Farrah-Gut... has lotz ov skill bak

2. Cathlick...has lots of playurs bak frum last yeers teem

c. Knotts West/Beer-Dun/Will-Yum Blunt (3 weigh tie)...yunger teems last yeer wif good speed and skill

6. Hairatige...Knew coach wif frash start

g. Lynn Orr City/Mairvul...Down and knot reddy fer tha "Big Boys"...........

Ok, they're special. We'd love to have more talent, but it's not like they don't exist on the team already.

look all i said was that the kid transferring into farragut will be a very good addition. then fsu posted nike combine stats and there were a few here who started with the..."those aren't US Army all-star player numbers" my point then is the same as it is now...the kid can play. is reggie bush coming to farragut? no, but a good player never hurts.

I wonder how the developments at Catholic will affect Farragut? With Pemberton gone will Tate, who some felt will return to OL coach, be returning to Catholic. Now with Julian probably going to Catholic will they change offenses, he's a wing-t coach isn't he? There was a time when 6-7 teams in Farragut's region ran the wing-t, and I'm thinking the defense they run now is supposed to be a wing-t stopper, which happens to be good against the spread as well.