Maryville vs. Riverdale

Red Rebels

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I pick on Tom but i will be honest with you...THAT IS RIDICULOUS!!!!the best way to handle that is for EVERYONE to unsubscribe if repeated attempts to get better high school coverage are not accomplished...

how many high schools are in your county?...do you havea high school prep editor?...if not that needs to change look im mad and im not even from there

I dropped my subscription about this time last year for the same reason. We have 4 high schools (Maryville, Alcoa, William Blount and Heritage). It is no longer locally owned and they must be limited to using AP stories or UT press stories for the sports section. You should call Tom on this Thanksgiving morning and thank him for his coverage of HS sports. Have a great Thanksgiving!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING !! to everyone on CoachT, Hope where ever your travels take you today that you and yours have a safe trip.

Warriors have a safe trip to Maryville and the Black Hole Friday. Wishing for a hard-fought exciting and injury free game.

Picking Rebels 31 - Warriors 10 Starters for Rebels will be playing atleast half-way into 3rd quarter. No mercy rule this week.

I'd love to see Riverdale win this one for middle Tn but i don't think they can go into Maryville and beat them on their home turf. Should be the game of the year in Tn high school football though. Wish i could make the trip over there but guess i'll just watch the LSU/ARk game and Ala/Aub game and just keep up with it on CoachT!

Well fellers eye'm jist glaid othur paypurs ere cuvverin' our teem fer us.... :thumb:

http://www.dnj.com/article/20111124/SPORTS08/111124003/Q-Maryville-beat-writer

Here is Tom's other story today: Davenport overcomes slow start to lead Warriors

So in the battle of newspaper stories, we are lining up to kick the extra point in a shutout. <_<

Though I read the Riverdale threads I rarely post on the football blog because we are a baseball family. I just have to say that following the discussion this week has been refreshing. The dialouge and respect between 2 programs that have had so much history and success is pretty awesome. If anyone wants to know how programs and fans should act then they should read this thread. Knowing there are always knuckleheads in every fan base I am glad they have stayed out of the way this week to keep things on point and respectful as they should be between these teams. Good job all. I do have one question and if it has already been addressed I apologize:

I get the smoking ban but why are no flags allowed at the stadium?

Safe travels tomorrow to our Riverdale family and see you on the road. Going to be a VERY tough battle tomorrow night. Happy Thanksgiving to all!! GO WARRIORS!!

Here is Tom's other story today: Davenport overcomes slow start to lead Warriors

So in the battle of newspaper stories, we are lining up to kick the extra point in a shutout. <_<

Sad that our Paper just Forfeited ... pitiful that we have such a great Football team , and such Pathetic News coverage .

Thank you Tom Kreager ... and good luck in your real estate venture ( fingers crossed !)