South Pittsburg Football 2013

GCPioneer

Coach Stone has my vote as well.He played on the '94 State Championship Team!!

He knows what it'll take to get the job done!

Tim Moore would be a great addition to the coaching staff.

Big shoes to fill,no doubt about that.

There have only been 3 head football coaches in my lifetime.

THE Coach Grider,Coach Wilson and Coach VICtory.

Stability,Expectations,Tradition,Championships...These words are all synonymous with Pirate Football.

The torch has been passed before and will be passed very soon again.

Coach Grider,Coach Wilson and Coach Vic carried that torch and we have been truly blessed.

The page is turning...a new chapter begins...but the story will remain the same..

The next Skipper will continue what we have come to expect! Because the common denominator is The Mighty Pirates Of South Pittsburg will be center stage!

Well I said on the other post I like Randy Kirkpatrick,Tim Moore and Chris Jones bc they all played at SP and have a good track record as coaches. I do know whoever gets the job comes into a good situation with some good talent returning and the backing of the SP faithful and a facility that is second to none in my book.

Sportman, what kind of mess is this? I looked in my Murphy Fair book and this Kirkpatrick man coaches for that McCurry man. I garuntee you Grider has lost his mind if he let's someone from Marion come and coach our boys. Grider needs to get that Rankin man to come and coach our boys. I garuntee you he is a real good coach. You think im joking but im not

Why is Grider wanting to look outside the program.

Heath Grider, Stone and Wilson seem to me like they'd all be viable choices.

Well from what I've heard young Grider doesn't want it and Wilson is suppose to be the principal so those two are out. I think Stone would be good but not sure if he actually want's it since he's head baseball coach.