Columbia Academy @ Greenback

orngnblk

Cookville bound !! To all you believers who packed for your champeenship trip when I told you a month ago I'm so glad you hung on to that dream. WE'RE GOIN' TO THE BIGS ,THE SHOW,THE BIG ATTRACTION  and we're only allowing one dance partner. To the rest of you Greenback hooligans (according to some of the so-called sophisticates from CA), GET PACKIN'  And to you CA folks that all of a sudden want to replay Wayne Co. and South P for a true 1A  champ,go take a chill pill and hide under your  bed til next Aug. Then come out and shake your cow bell,grab your wisk broom and  hit the road with them wonderful BullDawgs of yours.                                            Thanks to OnB's great "love Kee's" posts. Thanks Crow for taking up for our team and your great "on the money" predictions.A"at least 21 point" guess is made of "Twilight Zone" fodder.And Old Main and you other CA downers,You all pep talked our to victory.By the way, what"s 42 minus 14? Your ramblings gave our guys a 28 pt. reason to whip ya"lls butt.Got "em fired up.THANKS!!! You"re our best motivational speaker toward winning!                                                         And you CA faithful that did your best to paint Thompson(#1) as a wonder horse just nearly got him killed.He limped from the 2nd series to the end.Course,during the play he was fine,but huddleward ,he laid around and limped around like James Brown's concert finale.Wow,what an act! Roberts(#1)covered him like frost on a freezin' morning.2 or 3 balls he caught? That's way short of his usual Calvin Johnson output and we owe it all to you.You sent us the report ,and all your cronies.You must hate that kid.             If anyone questions my appearing here.I thought as I sat               reading and reading" they really want you Pop 12.They really love you.You got a right.Okay,you talked me into it.I'll be here ever so often. Sorry 'bout the gaps".Don't know how to tighten it up yet".See you "fellers" later "lil buddies". Pack if you didn't listen to me weeks ago.

Pop, I've always been in GB's corner. You just gotta slow down and figure people out before you go off on them. I'm still pondering on this NCS bunch. I've watched very little so far but I think if GB plays like they can I think it's gonna be a good one.

• Upvote 1

You had a coach's wife that was worried about what was on coacht? LMBO. She needs to get a new hobby.

. Oh she wasn't worried just having a little fun with what was dished out! Stir up a hornet's nest and well you get hornets. Greenback folks are a resilient bunch that won't be intimidated or phased in the least by anything. It is passed down to our children which is reflected most of the time on the field. I am so proud of our community and its fans! Bring it on!

. Oh she wasn't worried just having a little fun with what was dished out! Stir up a hornet's nest and well you get hornets. Greenback folks are a resilient bunch that won't be intimidated or phased in the least by anything. It is passed down to our children which is reflected most of the time on the field. I am so proud of our community and its fans! Bring it on!

Tell your daddy I wanna see that new hat Friday lol. I'm betting he'll decline, I'd say that ole greenback hat is on his head every time the horn sounds. He's a good 'un.

Edited by crow

Tell your daddy I wanna see that new hat Friday lol. I'm betting he'll decline, I'd say that ole greenback hat is on his head every time the horn sounds. He's a good 'un.

. I will tell him. I'd say you are right but he might just bring it along for the trip. He was proud of that hat though. Had to bring it by the house after that game and show it off, lol! He is ready to roll in to Cookeville and share his wisdom with any that will give an ear! He's enjoyed this season and is a really proud Grandpa who also just so happens loves to stir up hornet's nests and then just stand back and watch the fur fly. See ya in Cookeville Crow! Daddy missed ya Friday night but he did get to meet Pride.

I know Bass you commented on the lady,who was doing her best by some comments from opposing fans to make their stay here a fun and good as possible.I commend her for that!She is not a coach but was just trying to be a good host.Also you were pretty adamant in saying CA would score 35.I told you after I watched your film that I didn't think they could expose our D and I also said I didn't think they WERE THE BEST EAST TEAM.You said CA is CLEARLY THE BETTER TEAM.They were/are not.GB is the most physical team on this side of Nashville!

I missed on the pick and acknowledge that, but I also said that CA wasn't great. I made the statement several times they would get mercy ruled by some of the past 1A powers in the east. I know 1A and 2A football pretty well I believe anyway. NCS is a different animal.

. I will tell him. I'd say you are right but he might just bring it along for the trip. He was proud of that hat though. Had to bring it by the house after that game and show it off, lol! He is ready to roll in to Cookeville and share his wisdom with any that will give an ear! He's enjoyed this season and is a really proud Grandpa who also just so happens loves to stir up hornet's nests and then just stand back and watch the fur fly. See ya in Cookeville Crow! Daddy missed ya Friday night but he did get to meet Pride.

Pride is a pretty poor consolation prize :roflol:

One of them anyway ;) we were pretty physical ourselves, just didn't have the horses.

1 and 2 from what I have WITNESSED!They can say all they want about our region but like I said on the Pitt/CA thread after that Helton man said GB,Harriman or Oneida wouldn't give Pitt much of a problem(he still hasn't apologized LOL),these teams may not win but I promise they will hit you in the mouth every down.Well that's what CA hasn't had ALL year and we brought it Fri and they did not like it at all and our kids thrived on it. Edited by orngnblk

Good luck to the Kee's. Give it EVERYTHING you have and walk off that field with you're head high regardless, NEVER let anyone tell you what you can and can't do.Truth is ,NO ONE KNOWS.. Either way you've had a great season.You will be the underdogs but that should only fuel the fire. Lots of people in you're corner this week.

Good to meet GCA Pride!

GB is looking solid. Willis is tearing it up at QB, and we've got a stable of RBs. CA definitely had a potent passing attack, but credit to GB for adjusting at half time. Different ball game in the second act.

Very good synopsis.LOL.Great to see you back.Hockey stick is that other picture taker and he came out of hiding for a while this yr too.Good to see some of the faithful! Edited by orngnblk