Semi final South Pitt at Greenback

orngnblk

17 minutes ago, powerp said:

I think GB had a better team last year. The tightend was a monster. Plus, you had Roberts to compliment Gilbert. The quarterback was smart as well. The defense was lead by Silvey. He dominated 1A and should have. If memory serves correctly wasn’t he a Mr Football finalist or all-state  at Knox Catholic or somewhere? I’m not saying SP is going to dominate at all but this team will get after you. The X factor to me is the health of SP.

He was an all stater every year he played freshman through senior and he was the mr. Football winner

3 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

After reading all these posts about how much better you all are this year and that we're not as good as we were last year I'm beginning to believe we don't have a chance in this game!

I do think we are much improved this year over last year. We don’t have the burners but more of a fundamental grind it out approach. Defense being much better is the key but we haven’t played anyone of yalls caliber. Do you really think y’all are better than last year? If so we are in trouble!

52 minutes ago, powerp said:

I do think we are much improved this year over last year. We don’t have the burners but more of a fundamental grind it out approach. Defense being much better is the key but we haven’t played anyone of yalls caliber. Do you really think y’all are better than last year? If so we are in trouble!

I'm going to answer that question like this... if you all are much better which I'm sure you are and we are not any better then Friday you all should win this game with no problem.that's my opinion,now after the game you can answer your own question.I think you all are going to be a little surprised at how good this team really is that also my opinion