South Pittsburg vs Whitwell (Grider against this Boldin man)

Roy Dillard

41 minutes ago, piratetom said:

Hoping the boys have been hitting the practice field hard this week. New wrinkles on both sides of the ball should cause a little confusion for the Tigers. Will it be enough, who knows.

Roy-no secrets were given during this post.

Go Pirates!

Roy don’t realize his goat talks more than that dog with Bush’s baked beans. 

45 minutes ago, piratetom said:

Hoping the boys have been hitting the practice field hard this week. New wrinkles on both sides of the ball should cause a little confusion for the Tigers. Will it be enough, who knows.

Roy-no secrets were given during this post.

Go Pirates!

It will be a competitive game. Whitwell will have a few wrinkles this week. Should be a great game. Best of luck.

2 minutes ago, TigerfootballFan said:

It will be a competitive game. Whitwell will have a few wrinkles this week. Should be a great game. Best of luck.

Yes best of luck to the Tigers as well. I definitely look for a more competitive game this time but only if we eliminate the penalties and turnovers. If not, it will be a long night for the Pirates.

47 minutes ago, WingoVFL said:

I just want to say I’m sorry to SP for the things said on fb from one of the whitwell fans. I truly have no idea why he said it like the why he did 

I know you through CoachT and all of us SP poster's know your a class act and we really try to ignore comments that some people put out there. Some people can't distinguish that this is just a game that we get to enjoy and not life or death. We do appreciate you though WingoVFL for being our friend.  Alot of great people in Whitwell. 

1 minute ago, sportman said:

I know you through CoachT and all of us SP poster's know your a class act and we really try to ignore comments that some people put out there. Some people can't distinguish that this is just a game that we get to enjoy and not life or death. We do appreciate you though WingoVFL for being our friend.  Alot of great people in Whitwell. 

I agree, it’s just a game win or lose, life goes on with or without you lol 

15 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

I garuntee you Pegleg is not my friend.  He stole my Murphy Fair book one year and wouldnt give it back.  Last time I heard he was flying to Mexico to get Grider a kicker.  He might have crashed his plane and they have him held hostage.  You think im joking but im not. 

You're both South Pittsburg boys though.... I figured you and pegleg go all the way back to the tee ball days. Sounds like a rivalry that's been going on for a lifetime....