Meigs at South Pitt

Meeru

There’s a lot that could be said about this game but I’ll keep it simple...

#19 was contained all night from the beginning to end. Good player all around. #51 needs some adjusting in a major way, lose with dignity and stop the dirty play! Meigs was a good test for the Pirates and was exactly what they needed! 
 As for the Pirates, good game all around! They come out and hit them right in the mouth early and didn’t stop! Way to play men....you definitely made some noise tonight!

9FDC7F24-FBAA-44AB-BB09-3C06097B78E9.jpeg

• Like 2

I said 32 - 28.. I feel like it should have been 35-7. The Refs .. The Refs... I saw them reach for the Flag a few times and didn't throw it. The Final TD about killed that one Ref.. The Cannon went off and you wouldve thought it was a drive by..

Edited by Geno
Blah

Well, that was a heavy weight fight! Meigs has a good and will make a deep run. Momentum is funny in football. Frame fumbles when it looks like we're driving to go up 3 touchdowns in the second. Meigs capitalized and scored and cut the lead and made it a game. Then when they made their push, we made a goal line stand and picked Swafford off. The offense played well but that durn defense played their tails off tonight! Also, a big thing tonight was bringing in one of our leasing rushers in the 4th quarter for his first carry of the game.  He was fresh and running all over Meigs. Good team win. Stay hungry. Everyone knows the next giant in the way.....keep playing hard until then. Great game boys! Powerp is headed out to Destin now!

12 minutes ago, powerp said:

Well, that was a heavy weight fight! Meigs has a good and will make a deep run. Momentum is funny in football. Frame fumbles when it looks like we're driving to go up 3 touchdowns in the second. Meigs capitalized and scored and cut the lead and made it a game. Then when they made their push, we made a goal line stand and picked Swafford off. The offense played well but that durn defense played their tails off tonight! Also, a big thing tonight was bringing in one of our leasing rushers in the 4th quarter for his first carry of the game.  He was fresh and running all over Meigs. Good team win. Stay hungry. Everyone knows the next giant in the way.....keep playing hard until then. Great game boys! Powerp is headed out to Destin now!

How many yds Swafford have rushing? And which back was brought in late?