Cornersville @ Huntingdon

footballover

3 hours ago, Mustang1969 said:

I’m just contradicting your grandiose statements with facts. I’m sure if I took the time to look at opponents opponents records we would see that in fact Huntingdon played a little better schedule than Lake County. Take into consideration that Milan would beat any of your opponents by double digits, and McEwen would beat any of your 1A opponents by double digits.  It really doesn’t matter it will get settled on the field.

You're nuts if you think McEwen beats us by 10.

And Milan was a good win for y'all but this isn't a 9-1 Bulldogs team let's be clear. 

5 minutes ago, WarEagleCartman said:

And Milan was a good win for y'all but this isn't a 9-1 Bulldogs team let's be clear. 

I’m happy for you guys on your big win last night, but yes McEwen is probably 2 scores better than you guys this season

Edited by Waker

Just now, Waker said:

I’m happy for you guys on your big win last night, but yes McEwen is probably 2 scores better than you guys this season

Y'all do this every single year. It gets old. You try to belittle others opponents and say wE bEaT mIlAn. We get it. Y'all ventured out of 6-1A and got a good win. But Milan's still a 6-5 team. They're very solid and got the better draw because they get Wooddale and not SG or Covington. 

2 minutes ago, WarEagleCartman said:

Y'all do this every single year. It gets old. You try to belittle others opponents and say wE bEaT mIlAn. We get it. Y'all ventured out of 6-1A and got a good win. But Milan's still a 6-5 team. They're very solid and got the better draw because they get Wooddale and not SG or Covington. 

I’ll be honest I didn’t think Milan was that good this year. The reason our game with them was hyped is bc it’s a traditional rivalry in West Tn, they are about a year away from being really good if they can get the young talent going 

Just now, Goldenpride said:

I’ll be honest I didn’t think Milan was that good this year. The reason our game with them was hyped is bc it’s a traditional rivalry in West Tn, they are about a year away from being really good if they can get the young talent going 

I think improved as the season went on but this isn't the classic Bulldogs were used to. They're best when the QB gets the run game clicking in what I've seen

You guys are confused. I’ll just be straight up I’ve alluded to this in other posts I’ve made. Milan isn’t  young the playmakers are juniors. The junior class went undefeated as freshman.  Their whole problem is coaching. They have the team to make a championship run but the offense is suffering 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Tide21 said:

You guys are confused. I’ll just be straight up I’ve alluded to this in other posts I’ve made. Milan isn’t  young the playmakers are juniors. The junior class went undefeated as freshman.  Their whole problem is coaching. They have the team to make a championship run but the offense is suffering 

Agreed!

14 minutes ago, WarEagleCartman said:

It doesn’t matter how good Milan is. Their a 3a team that should win every game against a 1a team. And you get on here every year and try to make West Carroll relevant when they never have been. 

35 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

How u know they wouldnt.Crockett zoo won big last night.Ur the one dreaming.Milan looked terrible the night I saw them .I know Milan beat Westview but lost to a Hardin Co team that's in the same region as Westview but didnt make the playoffs

More misinformation! Hardin County is a 4A team that won their district and beat the pants off Portland last night. You guys make me smh wondering if you pay attention to any team outside Tiptonville.

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, WarEagleCartman said:

I love seeing WC successful but McEwen is at least 10 pts better. I’m not trying to be disrespectful but I’m just calling it like I see it. It’s just my opinion, just like you thinking LC is 10+ pts better than us. I respect it.... you’ve see LC more than I have. 

26 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

You’re right! They’re lacking in the coaching department 

• CoachT locked this topic