1A State Championship Lake County vs Greenback

orngnblk

2 hours ago, crow said:

Certainly sounds like it, the current Mr. Football in 1A is a pretty close to perfect example as well. Snyder is definitely the caliber player this award should recognize. Quick question, saw he's headed to UTM but the announcers yesterday said he was being recruited by Mississippi State. Were they blowing smoke?

I believe the kid they were talking about was that defensive linemen for greenback. As far as I know snyder isn’t being recruited by Mississippi state 

2 hours ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Congratulations to Lake Co. On a great season. Fantastic team. I wish we could have seen #23 on the field in the second half. I hate he missed it. Great season for Greenback as well. 

Helmet boy hate to see Willis boy or any kid get hurt but he was shut down the first half.  That Puckett man had a bigger physical corner on him.  You think im joking but im not.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Outsider1998 said:

I believe the kid they were talking about was that defensive linemen for greenback. As far as I know snyder isn’t being recruited by Mississippi state 

Outsider man the orchestraters have three boys that can play in the SEC and the passer can play at a small college.  You think im joking but im not. 

2 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Helmet boy hate to see Willis boy or any kid get hurt but he was shut down the first half.  That Puckett man had a bigger physical corner on him.  You think im joking but im not.

Shut you pie hole sissy boy. He was slowed down in the 1st half against the Pirates as well and ended up with 187 yds an 2 tds. Without him we wouldn't have made it to state so what makes that tiny little meth infected brain of yours thinks that we could win State without him?

1 minute ago, Roy Dillard said:

Outsider man the orchestraters have three boys that can play in the SEC and the passer can play at a small college.  You think im joking but im not. 

Shoot I think LC has 2 that can play in the SEC but don’t get the exposure to get recruited. I think after snyder and Puckett play in the east west bowl next week they pick up more offers

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Shut you pie hole sissy boy. He was slowed down in the 1st half against the Pirates as well and ended up with 187 yds an 2 tds. Without him we wouldn't have made it to state so what makes that tiny little meth infected brain of yours thinks that we could win State without him?

LRDAO.... You wouldnt have made state without the orchestrating to bring in more studs.  That SEC line you got couldnt give that Carnes enough time to do a 2 step drop.  Now.... Git to orchestrating.  You think im joking but im not. 

4 minutes ago, Outsider1998 said:

Shoot I think LC has 2 that can play in the SEC but don’t get the exposure to get recruited. I think after snyder and Puckett play in the east west bowl next week they pick up more offers

Definitely have the ability. 

• CoachT locked this topic