COVID-19 2020 HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL SEASON

5 hours ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

What if someone said to you, " If you don't like my crack pipe smoke in your face, then get out of my face or stay home."?

Or better yet, why don't you learn how to communicate in an adult way and say, " If my cigar smoke bothers you, I will move to a place where no one is and enjoy my smoke in peace. "

You don't have to be an alpha monkey all the time. Being respectful is fun.

Or you can see that the person is smoking a cigar and go sit somewhere else.Two sides to this or at least should be unless your a moronic protester.

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

Or you can see that the person is smoking a cigar and go sit somewhere else.Two sides to this or at least should be unless your a moronic protester.

I think the Courts and Polite Society have already ruled which side the American Public falls under. Next time you are in a school, church, hospital, grocery store, Fast Food, Slow Food, Court, Mall, basketball game, music concert ( Not Willie Nelson, though :thumb: puff puff pass ) TRY LIGHTING UP A CIGAR

The next sound you will hear is your butt hitting the concrete outside of the place.

You see Second hand smoke causes cancer, is not good for unborn or new born babies ect. Those are just the laws we all follow...even the meanest, biggest, rudest  jerk around follows the rule.

FOLLOW THE RULES UNLESS YOU ARE AN ANTI-BLACK LIVES MATTER RACIST. Then just shut up and pay the court fine.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

I think the Courts and Polite Society have already ruled which side the American Public falls under. Next time you are in a school, church, hospital, grocery store, Fast Food, Slow Food, Court, Mall, basketball game, music concert ( Not Willie Nelson, though :thumb: puff puff pass ) TRY LIGHTING UP A CIGAR

The next sound you will hear is your butt hitting the concrete outside of the place.

You see Second hand smoke causes cancer, is not good for unborn or new born babies ect. Those are just the laws we all follow...even the meanest, biggest, rudest  jerk around follows the rule.

FOLLOW THE RULES UNLESS YOU ARE AN ANTI-BLACK LIVES MATTER RACIST. Then just shut up and pay the court fine.

Not a racist nor a BLM supporter all lives matter in my opinion.The American Indian and Irish all got treated terrible by selfish people,alot of us just need to get over outselves White or Black.We all bleed red!

Edited by orngnblk
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

Not a racist nor a BLM supporter all lives matter in my opinion.The American Indian and Irish all got treated terrible by selfish people,alot of us just need to get over outselves White or Black.We all bleed red!

At this point you would think everyone is American. And would bleed red. New video leaked from the Floyd incident shows it's not all cut and dry like the left media outlets would have you believe.

If your interested and havent seen it here is the video. Its important to know the facts.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

So if you aren't for Black Lives Matters your a Racist??Good gracious.You just ruined this thread.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Keeping somewhat with the topic for this post.The high school I went to and played sports at is Greeneville. My thoughts are with those athletes and their families .I love football and want to see the Devils get on the field this year . First however is I hope everyone in my old hometown is safe and gets through this. The same goes for every other school and town around the state.

17 hours ago, Salem said:

Sorry lost me at global warming. 

Two roads to travel and one can make a solid bet on how they both vote:  

1. don't think about anything but rely on the experts and hope they don't have a political or profit agenda with their advice

2.  gather the facts and use your experience and intelligence.

The fact that I "lost you" at something that is empirically verified by all credible scientific data says everything moving forward about attaching ZERO credibility to anything you say about COVID. You probably failed a science class or two in high school.

"Gather the facts and use your experience and intelligence" is therefore highly ironic.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, MoonDogRex said:

empirically verified by all credible scientific data

Did I misread this?! You are saying global warming is "empirically verified by all credible scientific data"?? That is an outright lie. Correct me if I misunderstood this quote. All?! How could you even post such a thing? Really weird.

• CoachT locked this topic