COVID-19 2020 HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL SEASON

48 minutes ago, Romansfive8 said:

Thank You and I appreciate the information About WBBJ.

Here is a must watch educational documentary for everyone who wants to watch?  It’s 4 parts combined into one.  Listen carefully and pay attention.  Watch ASAP before it’s suppressed/removed.  Remember everyone needs to do their own research regardless of the subject.  Churn on this and decide for yourselves.   

Billl has Donated billions to countries and and has helped a lot of people in many ways. I live in Seattle and have seen first hand his contribution. Have a deep respect for Mr. Gates and his family.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Billl has Donated billions to countries and and has helped a lot of people in many ways. I live in Seattle and have seen first hand his contribution. Have a deep respect for Mr. Gates and his family.

Have you seen the doc before??  No response needed...     If you have not, then watch it 1st and then share your thoughts; that’s if you still want to?    

Nearly 50 school districts have started school and only 14 confirmed Covid cases are reported. So we have tens of thousands of students, teachers, and staff on campus and only a dozen or so confirmed cases. Two districts have modified their schedules. The test will be if local school leaders and the governor can stand firm on the oncoming media blitz. 

https://www.tennessean.com/story/news/education/2020/08/05/tennessee-school-districts-reported-coronavirus-cases/3296529001/

Just two weeks after the first school districts in Tennessee reopened to students amid the coronavirus pandemic, some are already closing their doors.

Nearly 50 school districts have started the school year as of Wednesday — the majority of them in-person — and at least 14 confirmed COVID-19 cases connected to schools have already been reported.

Two school districts, Coffee County Schools and Blount County Schools, have already closed schools or altered their schedules as a result of exposures to the virus.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Salem said:

Nearly 50 school districts have started school and only 14 confirmed Covid cases are reported. So we have tens of thousands of students, teachers, and staff on campus and only a dozen or so confirmed cases. Two districts have modified their schedules. The test will be if local school leaders and the governor can stand firm on the oncoming media blitz. 

https://www.tennessean.com/story/news/education/2020/08/05/tennessee-school-districts-reported-coronavirus-cases/3296529001/

Just two weeks after the first school districts in Tennessee reopened to students amid the coronavirus pandemic, some are already closing their doors.

Nearly 50 school districts have started the school year as of Wednesday — the majority of them in-person — and at least 14 confirmed COVID-19 cases connected to schools have already been reported.

Two school districts, Coffee County Schools and Blount County Schools, have already closed schools or altered their schedules as a result of exposures to the virus.

Hopefully those types of numbers will hold true. I'm curious to see the numbers once schools have been open for a month or so.

23 hours ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

What if someone said to you, " If you don't like my crack pipe smoke in your face, then get out of my face or stay home."?

Or better yet, why don't you learn how to communicate in an adult way and say, " If my cigar smoke bothers you, I will move to a place where no one is and enjoy my smoke in peace. "

You don't have to be an alpha monkey all the time. Being respectful is fun.

Hey Willie, I was kidding. I don’t smoke, but my ugliness is just as reprehensible! We are on the same side. For that matter, I hope we all are on the side of keeping people safe and trying to play football.

• Like 1

• CoachT locked this topic