Peabody/Meigs who wins and why

Golddoctor

I watched the South Pitt game on television. It wasn’t as close as  score appeared. It was a mismatch really. Meigs would beat them 7 out of 10 times.  

Im going Tigers here. They are hungry. Playing well. Quietly confident all year. Great coaching staff.  Hungry bunch  Peabody seems to be running their mouth. Fueling the fire.

They (Meigs)  are also going to be playing in co ference over this way with the Big mouth Bledsoe and Marion fans.  I can’t wait till Meigs sticks their foot up their butt and pipes them big talkers down a bit! 

9 minutes ago, Sequatchie33 said:

I watched the South Pitt game on television. It wasn’t as close as  score appeared. It was a mismatch really. Meigs would beat them 7 out of 10 times.  

Im going Tigers here. They are hungry. Playing well. Quietly confident all year. Great coaching staff.  Hungry bunch  Peabody seems to be running their mouth. Fueling the fire.

They (Meigs)  are also going to be playing in co ference over this way with the Big mouth Bledsoe and Marion fans.  I can’t wait till Meigs sticks their foot up their butt and pipes them big talkers down a bit! 

Peabody seems to be running their mouth ?  Show me a player on here. 

1 minute ago, Sequatchie33 said:

Players read the board.  Wouldn’t you agree?  

Wouldn’t you also agree that several Peabody posters have been quiet cocky?

I have no idea. 

im not keeping tabs. Why are you concerned ?  From what I’ve read meigs line and running back are unstoppable. 

53 minutes ago, Sequatchie33 said:

You can tell your from Sequatchie.  They might beat that team that played that night.. SP aint that team now. You watch one game and you make a statement like that confirms you either from Whitwell or Sequatchie.