Memphis schools

vandyfan1

43 minutes ago, pujo said:

Gonna pretty much be a requirement to exist in society as we go along, not sure we have any other choice. The next strain may be a doozy.  We have dealt with this  like idiots from day 1. The end game is goona be interesting. I highly doubt any of us are gonna like it. Wait and watch.

I agree 100%

7 hours ago, PurplePower68 said:

I'm sure there will be a booster. I understand with the variants that are popping up you can still get it but I think symptoms are a lot less severe for someone who has gotten the vaccine versus if you haven't. I work in a hospital around some bad stuff and it's a choice I made for me and my family.

That's the thing, it's your decision whether to be vaccinated or not... I will not judge you for your decision, and expect the same courtesy from everyone else regarding my decision. Everyone celebrates their freedoms when the situation aligns with their beliefs, yet wants to impose their will on the masses when they feel slighted by others' right to choose something different.

The vaccination discussion is a mute point anyway. Legislation is already in place that assures no mask mandates, mandatory vaccinations, or segregation of the vaccinated from those who are not... overriding even "mandates" from WHO and CDC... Signed into state law by Bill Lee. Thanks also to the Representatives (House of) who supported the Constitution and laws of the State of Tennessee in dictating BOE's power (lack of) requiring masks/vaccinations in public schools and related activities (sporting events)... especially to Bruce Griffey, the author and driving force behind the ruling.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, tradertwo said:

That's the thing, it's your decision whether to be vaccinated or not... I will not judge you for your decision, and expect the same courtesy from everyone else regarding my decision. Everyone celebrates their freedoms when the situation aligns with their beliefs, yet wants to impose their will on the masses when they feel slighted by others' right to choose something different.

The vaccination discussion is a mute point anyway. Legislation is already in place that assures no mask mandates, mandatory vaccinations, or segregation of the vaccinated from those who are not... overriding even "mandates" from WHO and CDC... Signed into state law by Bill Lee. Thanks also to the Representatives (House of) who supported the Constitution and laws of the State of Tennessee in dictating BOE's power (lack of) requiring masks/vaccinations in public schools and related activities (sporting events)... especially to Bruce Griffey, the author and driving force behind the ruling.

Good stuff. 

7 hours ago, tradertwo said:

Thats well and fine for the time being, my crystal ball says this changes and it don't feel like its going to be a long time. Shoot the last time I checked, they've yet to prove where and how this started. Shoot the way it spread from the start, we should have reached heard immunity a long time back. Guess ole delta changed the game. First it was masks, then vaccinations ,as of this morning ,neither is good enough.

9 minutes ago, pujo said:

Thats well and fine for the time being, my crystal ball says this changes and it don't feel like its going to be a long time. Shoot the last time I checked, they've yet to prove where and how this started. Shoot the way it spread from the start, we should have reached heard immunity a long time back. Guess ole delta changed the game. First it was masks, then vaccinations ,as of this morning ,neither is good enough.

Also now saying cant tell if its Covid or the Flu!My guess is alot was the Flu but got pushed into the Covid pile,just like some of the motorcycle and car accidents.SMH.This vaccine is proving itself to be a farce.Alot of folks getting it after the magic shot.As I said I'll take my chances if it does me in so be it.

6 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Also now saying cant tell if its Covid or the Flu!My guess is alot was the Flu but got pushed into the Covid pile,just like some of the motorcycle and car accidents.SMH.This vaccine is proving itself to be a farce.Alot of folks getting it after the magic shot.As I said I'll take my chances if it does me in so be it.

A ton of us think alike but it looks like a choice may be in the rear view mirror soon. I've never trusted this junk and pretty much seen where it was going, only way to cure covid is have the masses all over the world in COMPLETE control. 

Just now, pujo said:

A ton of us think alike but it looks like a choice may be in the rear view mirror soon. I've never trusted this junk and pretty much seen where it was going, only way to cure covid is have the masses all over the world in COMPLETE control. 

Scary thought!

8 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Scary thought!

Just gotta look abroad and see whats happening,  coming soon  to a town near you. We are to dumb to take care of ourselves, need smart oversight.  Thank goodness we have Joe and the boys, shoot even old Kentucky Mitch is for it.

9 hours ago, tradertwo said:

Great post.

Your quote from the other's post is very telling. Two different political not medical beliefs at play. One side wants the freedom to choose what's best for their family. The other side wants the power to force their decisions on other families. 

"it's a choice I made for me and my family."

14 minutes ago, Overland said:

Great post.

Your quote from the other's post is very telling. Two different political not medical beliefs at play. One side wants the freedom to choose what's best for their family. The other side wants the power to force their decisions on other families. 

"it's a choice I made for me and my family."

I thought it was gonna be better under Mr. Biden Though? :bored: