Week 9 - Oak Ridge at Karns

CardinalGrey

OR has an even match on paper with CC. OR has some passing game. Throw it up and hope he catches and he does sometimes or hope for pass interference. I would use the middle more for pass. CC game is hard to pick because this is CC championship game of the year and then again if Gaddis loses then he may be in real serious trouble. So I believe OR pulls this one out.

44 minutes ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

Dang! We lost to Karns and the Beavers deserve a boat load of respect for winning. They could have quit down 21 - 7 but they came back and wore OR down in the second half. Nice job Karns.

All the talk about changing the Offense was just hot air.

Believe it or not but we will probably still make the playoffs.

We have got to stay behind this team because it is the only football team at Oak Ridge High School. Not much of a reason but it is all I got.

I am down but I will stand behind the team because of players like 13, 7, 33, 38 and  some others.

God, please let us not get killed by DB. I really hate Kingsport. Amen.

So maybe Rodney Ellison was not the problem after all?  

Just saying. 

Karns is a lot better than most think. They used Bishop as a decoy on many occasions and looked great doing it. Glad to see a team that has been bad for so long finally able to compete. This was a great game to watch tonight. I remember Taylor giving Maryville some tough games at Bearden and may be what the doctor ordered for the Karns program. 

1 hour ago, Mavericksinflight said:

OR has an even match on paper with CC. OR has some passing game. Throw it up and hope he catches and he does sometimes or hope for pass interference. I would use the middle more for pass. CC game is hard to pick because this is CC championship game of the year and then again if Gaddis loses then he may be in real serious trouble. So I believe OR pulls this one out.

CC will be an interesting game. Cougars will have a lot more to play for, but it will also be Gaddis's last stand.

1 hour ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Karns is a lot better than most think. They used Bishop as a decoy on many occasions and looked great doing it. Glad to see a team that has been bad for so long finally able to compete. This was a great game to watch tonight. I remember Taylor giving Maryville some tough games at Bearden and may be what the doctor ordered for the Karns program. 

Agreed on all fronts. And as seen tonight, it’s not ALL Bishop. 6 is a BALLPLAYER and just a Sophomore. Twin bro’s there are also Sophomores. I’ve been hearing a saying out of Karns and it seems true….. They Ain’t your Mommas Beavers!:roflol:

2 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Looking at Joe on the sidelines tonight it concerns me regarding his age and what he is putting himself through, it clearly shows.

At closing in, if not @ 70, I believe it’s time for ole Joe to hang it up and enjoy the rest of his life peacefully. He’s put in so much time and effort through the years for the big OR, and as a fan who knows him and grew up with his son, I truly appreciate everything he has done for the program from the bottom of my heart. But, you have to wonder if it’s time to bring in a younger fella to pump some new lifeblood into the OR program.

Edited by SweetScience
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, chsbobcat09 said:

Agreed on all fronts. And as seen tonight, it’s not ALL Bishop. 6 is a BALLPLAYER and just a Sophomore. Twin bro’s there are also Sophomores. I’ve been hearing a saying out of Karns and it seems true….. They Ain’t your Mommas Beavers

2 hours ago, chsbobcat09 said:

Agreed on all fronts. And as seen tonight, it’s not ALL Bishop. 6 is a BALLPLAYER and just a Sophomore. Twin bro’s there are also Sophomores. I’ve been hearing a saying out of Karns and it seems true….. They Ain’t your Mommas Beavers!:roflol:

They ain't your sisters beavers either bobcat

• Thanks 1