Eagleton

3 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

:To the A.D. at Eagleton

You are riding a horse at full speed. There is a giraffe next to you and a lion chasing you, what do you do?  Get your arse off the carousel and pick one of those two coaches that have won championships in the State of Tennessee.

Any update on when they will announce this hire?

24 minutes ago, rebeldevil said:

Do you think the ole boys at Eagleton are watching what is happening at Greenback and have just flat out thrown their hands up and said the heck with this .

They better pay close attention because they know who they want but waiting on himto decide. They'll have the same blow up as Greenback then go back and pick someone else from the bottom of the bucket also.

8 hours ago, BroadwayBarberShop said:

They had some very good names in the hat, but stayed in house. 

He should do well, the kids really like playing for him already. 
If the QB stays, they will be ready. 

They better be, doubt its gonna be as easy as soom might think. Got one game marked on my calender.

1 hour ago, pujo said:

They better be, doubt its gonna be as easy as soom might think. Got one game marked on my calender.

I don’t know if they’ll compete for all the marbles the first year or two but I’m betting they’ll be the new kid chasing y’all for the region. After a year or two who knows. They’d probably be my favorite in our region. We’re not gonna be world beaters and we’re in a weak region to boot. 2A isn’t gonna have many truly good teams again this year I’m afraid. There are 2 maybe 3 worth watching out for but that’s about it.