West TN Rural Top 10 Week 6

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

Here are the updated rankings. A little slow about getting them out this week so sorry about the delay. 

1.  Haywood 4-0

2.  Munford 5-0

3.  Henry Co. 3-2

T4. McKenzie 5-0

T4.  Union City 5-0

6.  South Gibson 4-1

7.  USJ 4-1

8. Hardin Co. 4-1

9. Peabody 4-1

10.  Dresden 5-0

Outside Looking In:  Huntingdung 4-1, Milan 4-1, Covington 4-1, Riverside 4-1, JCS 4-0, Obion Co. 3-2

Let me hear what you all think. 

12 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

I can't believe I am saying this, but I believe Milan should be on the list. Yes, y'all took your lumps against Haywood ( i think we all going to ) However, I think Milan is better than a couple of the teams on the list. Heck, y'all beat 2 of the teams on the list. 

We have several injuries currently. At full strength I agree but not currently. The poll is based on the current situation. 

46 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

I can't believe I am saying this, but I believe Milan should be on the list. Yes, y'all took your lumps against Haywood ( i think we all going to ) However, I think Milan is better than a couple of the teams on the list. Heck, y'all beat 2 of the teams on the list. 

33 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

We have several injuries currently. At full strength I agree but not currently. The poll is based on the current situation. 

I was gonna agree with moms until I read your post. But I see what your saying too. I think the rest is pretty accurate.  Other than head to head I’d still take Henry County over Munford. Just my opinion of course.

42 minutes ago, Tigersandcats said:

I was gonna agree with moms until I read your post. But I see what your saying too. I think the rest is pretty accurate.  Other than head to head I’d still take Henry County over Munford. Just my opinion of course.

Haywood, Munford and Henry Co are all three really stout. Any could easily be 1. I just have it that way cause HC has 2 losses. 

3 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Here are the updated rankings. A little slow about getting them out this week so sorry about the delay. 

1.  Haywood 4-0

2.  Munford 5-0

3.  Henry Co. 3-2

T4. McKenzie 5-0

T4.  Union City 5-0

6.  South Gibson 4-1

7.  USJ 4-1

8. Hardin Co. 4-1

9. Peabody 4-1

10.  Dresden 5-0

Outside Looking In:  Huntingdung 4-1, Milan 4-1, Covington 4-1, Riverside 4-1, JCS 4-0, Obion Co. 3-2

Let me hear what you all think. 

Poll looks good but I do have a question why is Obion Central on the outside looking in and Lake County is not. The Falcons did beat the 4A school. I know its picky but just wondering the reason behind it.

1 hour ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Poll looks good but I do have a question why is Obion Central on the outside looking in and Lake County is not. The Falcons did beat the 4A school. I know its picky but just wondering the reason behind it.

That is a great question and I appreciate you pointing that out. In all honesty I did forget about your victory over them. In my mind I was thinking they just came off a big win over Crockett and are undefeated and tied for first place in their 4A region. But you could easily be swapped out with them.