West TN Rural Top 10 Week 9

Lots of open dates last week. Westview had another big win and the top 4 all looked dominant as usual. Henry Co had an impressive win over Paducah Tillman. 

1.  Haywood 7-0

2.  Munford 8-0

3.  Henry Co. 6-2

4.  McKenzie 8-0

5.  USJ 6-1

6.  Peabody 6-1

7.  South Gibson 5-2

8.  Covington 7-1

9.  Westview 6-2

T10.  Union City 6-1

T10.  Huntingdung 6-2

Outside Looking In: Riverside 6-1, Dresden 7-1, Hardin Co. 5-2, Crockett Co. 5-2, JCS 5-1, Lake Co.  4-3

Thoughts???

1 minute ago, Sherdog said:

Dresden should be in a three way tie with Union City and Huntington or ramked above. Common opponent being Westview and Dresden having the win. Huntington lost to Mckenzie to.

Gotcha. And I totally respect what your saying. Serious question. If Dresden played Westview this coming Friday, what do you think would happen?

Not sure... I think we match up well against Martin just based on our skill set to there's. I believe the Mckenzie game actually did us a favor by showing our weaknesses and our Coaches went to the drawing board and from what I saw on the field Friday night our new o line is legit. 

Edited by Sherdog

1 minute ago, Sherdog said:

Not sure... I think we match up well against Martin just based on our skill set to there's. I believe the Mckenzie game actually did us a favor by showing our weaknesses and our Coaches went to the drawing board and from what I saw on the field Friday night our new o line might is legit. 

Ok. Point taken. I just think that Westview is much improved from the first game of the year when they played y’all. They have been impressive the last 2 weeks.  It honestly I don’t think there’s much of a gap from 5-13/14. 

• Like 1