CORNERSVILLE @ HUNTINGDON THE REMATCH

footballover

I just heard that the TSSAA is coming in on Monday or Tuesday to inspect Huntingdons new turf field... supposedly the field is illegal to play on and they have considered moving this game to Cornersville. Has anyone else heard this?

something about these new fields are supposed to get inspected, and Huntingdon didn’t get theirs inspected.....

Edited by GCPioneer

3 hours ago, wildcat89 said:

Nobody's jealous of Huntingdon's anything, and the only tradition this generation knows is that Swenson chokes in big games. Everybody in the state knows a good coach would have put at least 3 gold balls in the case with the teams Huntingdon has had over the past 10 years or so. Instead of putting your money in a rug you should have put it in a coach

What’s Wayne county doin next week?

42 minutes ago, lcfalcon11 said:

It was 12. Sam Hays. Holds almost all if not all of lake county’s passing records. 11 was the receiver. He was the back up qb but I don’t think he ever actually played qb. And I think the center on the 2010-2011 season was the qb the following year

The receiver’s name was Rafeal Tyler? Or something like that right? 

8 minutes ago, GCPioneer said:

I just heard that the TSSAA is coming in on Monday or Tuesday to inspect Huntingdons new turf field... supposedly the field is illegal to play on and they have considered moving this game to Cornersville. Has anyone else heard this?

something about these new fields are supposed to get inspected, and Huntingdon didn’t get theirs inspected.....

I heard the same thing. I also heard they did a recount on the enrollment numbers and have to forfeit all their games and move to 5A. Something about a multiplier if you have turf?

11 minutes ago, GCPioneer said:

We heard that way over here,thought it was a joke.

7 minutes ago, StangNation said:

What’s Wayne county doin next week?

Probably basketball, better watch out or you may be playing round ball soon as well, lord knows y’all need the practice at that sport considering WC put y’all out last year, but back to football better strap it up because Cville is going to hit Huntington every single play, gonna be a good game.

• CoachT locked this topic