COVID-19 2020 HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL SEASON

59 minutes ago, sportsguy22 said:

All you have to do is look at the leadership (or lack there of) in most of these colleges and universities.

I don't envy the decisions that those individuals have to make, 22. They are paid the big bucks, but I would argue it's a no-win situation.

12 minutes ago, osunut2 said:

I don't envy the decisions that those individuals have to make, 22. They are paid the big bucks, but I would argue it's a no-win situation.

The problem is that if it truly were a dangerous health concern, then what are we doing?! Close everything down, including schools and virtually everything else. Why risk it if this is so scary? However, it's this so-so, half serious response all over this country that is maddening! For instance, some schools are opening and some are not. All have human beings that can pass the virus. Some restaurants are still curbside/drive-thru and some are not. Some businesses are closed and some are not. Many sports are playing right along and some are scared to even try. The dirty little secret, of course, is the stats prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that college students and younger kids are virtually at no risk whatsoever. That's why we know this is much more than a "health concern", otherwise we certainly cannot function moving forward when the flu gets rolling through our schools. This is both financial and political, depending on the situation. This thing likely goes way too deep for any of us to even comprehend.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, sportsguy22 said:

The problem is that if it truly were a dangerous health concern, then what are we doing?! Close everything down, including schools and virtually everything else. Why risk it if this is so scary? However, it's this so-so, half serious response all over this country that is maddening! For instance, some schools are opening and some are not. All have human beings that can pass the virus. Some restaurants are still curbside/drive-thru and some are not. Some businesses are closed and some are not. Many sports are playing right along and some are scared to even try. The dirty little secret, of course, is the stats prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that college students and younger kids are virtually at no risk whatsoever. That's why we know this is much more than a "health concern", otherwise we certainly cannot function moving forward when the flu gets rolling through our schools. This is both financial and political, depending on the situation. This thing likely goes way too deep for any of us to even comprehend.

There is definitely something besides "just a virus" in play here. Political or something much bigger? But we're not allowed to think that broadly. You get called a "conspiracy nut" by those so called "intellectuals". One things for sure. The "people in charge" are not nearly as qualified as we thought they were. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, WaCoJaCo said:

There is definitely something besides "just a virus" in play here. Political or something much bigger? But we're not allowed to think that broadly. You get called a "conspiracy nut" by those so called "intellectuals". One things for sure. The "people in charge" are not nearly as qualified as we thought they were. 

"The people in charge" are not affected by this. They have jobs. They are getting paid. They get free tests at any time. They can get hydroxychloroquine if they want it. They are safe in their mansions. All of this just increases their personal fortune, fame, and power. They don't give a rat's *** about how their opinions and mandates affect all of us.

• Like 1

Here's something else to chew on. For everybody that's wearing mask. A study just completed at Duke University found that those Bandanna style mask, some called Neck Fleece are actually less affective than no mask at all. The Bandanna style is what Fancy Nancy Pelosi always wears. Just for your information. I think she might be patient zero. She's spreading the virus to ever living human on the face of the earth. I've been told some people are getting the virus just from seeing her face on TV. Kind of like that lady with the snakes on her head turning everybody to stone. Only different. 

• Like 1

• CoachT locked this topic