East Nashville vs Alcoa 3a Championship

EastNasty

3 hours ago, UCSportsFan said:

We didn’t get smashed last week. We lost a close game at Elizabethton. Not sure who you think you’re talking to.  So if what you say is true then East will give Alcoa a great game so we shall see. I highly doubt it but we are about to find out. 

Well whoever you root for y’all will be watching east play so stay a fan and hush

Edited by 0000

1 hour ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Rankin said last night on the news he wasn't through coaching on WVLT Sports but he didn't mention where or if that included that to be at Alcoa. Why couldn't Russo had ask that simple question and got that all cleared up unless someone just loves the gossip and rumors. 

I know, I know.....:thumb:

23 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Rankin said last night on the news he wasn't through coaching on WVLT Sports but he didn't mention where or if that included that to be at Alcoa. Why couldn't Russo had ask that simple question and got that all cleared up unless someone just loves the gossip and rumors. 

He’s said for years he will coach until he dies. I’d bet he won’t be back at Alcoa but will instead be coaching at a private school somewhere next year. 

Great coaching job again by CGR and his staff. Alcoa by 21+ for the gold ball.