South Pittsburg 2022

LethalAttack

41 minutes ago, powerp said:

All the smoke with Rankin, I still say it's Happy Meal Pruitt. Lol

Old Pirate jest had to pick the dentures out of a mess of cat poop. That dang blasted cat always dumping & pising everywhere. PP, yous been spending to much time with that new squeeze that plum got you really confused. Theys Not going to ever be a feller going by Happy Meal coming to the Pitt. Dad Burnit, jest about said except fer a ear holing. That feller done got rid of that happening again. Theys 3 things a feller can bet on, ain’t going to be a return of the SOS, ain’t goin to be a return of a 1 game coach and sure ain’t goin to be a streak ending earholing coach from the jailhouse neither. Figure he is a right smarter than us fellers thought, the Pirates would have hung 2 more “EH” on that record and as it looks that streak would have stretched a HEEP. 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

48 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate says if was Lexus buying ole Roy would sure nuff been doing a HEEP of complaining bout higher gate prices. Now as fer all this here TNTBSUS gossip, fellers gets a visiting them there way too much with the skillet slingers. OP agrees with you on a coach jest wondering by & sitch when the Speedway has an opening. Theys jest way too much estrogen in here fer a old skillet head like OP. It is usually the regulars that always yapping like when an old blue tick hound sniffs an electric fence. Nows with all this mess, Ifin whoever gets hired ain’t the hire all is yapping about getting hired, the feller that gets hired ain’t going to be a good hire, cause the great hire didn’t get hired in the 1st place. The Pirate’s last coach was a great hire, then that hire didn’t turn into a good hire cause he got hired away after one game. Some Pirate fellers ain’t never goin to learn a cotton picken thing from old Pirates. Point here is Ifin the great hire ain’t hired, no worries, the  fellers done there has got the credentials to do jest fine. The liars tables around the area sure are chatty fer sure. YepReconSo 

I agree,you all will be just fine!

48 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate says if was Lexus buying ole Roy would sure nuff been doing a HEEP of complaining bout higher gate prices. Now as fer all this here TNTBSUS gossip, fellers gets a visiting them there way too much with the skillet slingers. OP agrees with you on a coach jest wondering by & sitch when the Speedway has an opening. Theys jest way too much estrogen in here fer a old skillet head like OP. It is usually the regulars that always yapping like when an old blue tick hound sniffs an electric fence. Nows with all this mess, Ifin whoever gets hired ain’t the hire all is yapping about getting hired, the feller that gets hired ain’t going to be a good hire, cause the great hire didn’t get hired in the 1st place. The Pirate’s last coach was a great hire, then that hire didn’t turn into a good hire cause he got hired away after one game. Some Pirate fellers ain’t never goin to learn a cotton picken thing from old Pirates. Point here is Ifin the great hire ain’t hired, no worries, the  fellers done there has got the credentials to do jest fine. The liars tables around the area sure are chatty fer sure. YepReconSo 

Thank you.  ^

There's always a golden nugget in what OP has to say.  Sometimes like a miner, you have to dig & sort thru a little.  But it's there.

1 hour ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate jest had to pick the dentures out of a mess of cat poop. That dang blasted cat always dumping & pising everywhere. PP, yous been spending to much time with that new squeeze that plum got you really confused. Theys Not going to ever be a feller going by Happy Meal coming to the Pitt. Dad Burnit, jest about said except fer a ear holing. That feller done got rid of that happening again. Theys 3 things a feller can bet on, ain’t going to be a return of the SOS, ain’t goin to be a return of a 1 game coach and sure ain’t goin to be a streak ending earholing coach from the jailhouse neither. Figure he is a right smarter than us fellers thought, the Pirates would have hung 2 more “EH” on that record and as it looks that streak would have stretched a HEEP. 

I vote you for head guy. Run 46 every time and play physical like great grandpappy would have wanted.

For what it’s worth, a Facebook friend shared the following with me by private message this morning. His best friend is on a coaching staff in Tennessee (not Alcoa). That coach is good friends with Alcoa DC, and heir apparent to Coach Rankin, Brian Nix. He said that Nix told him when he was contemplating taking the Knox Catholic HC job last year, that Rankin talked him out of it by assuring him that 2021 would be his final season coaching at Alcoa. 

2 minutes ago, chs1984 said:

For what it’s worth, a Facebook friend shared the following with me by private message this morning. His best friend is on a coaching staff in Tennessee (not Alcoa). That coach is good friends with Alcoa DC, and heir apparent to Coach Rankin, Brian Nix. He said that Nix told him when he was contemplating taking the Knox Catholic HC job last year, that Rankin talked him out of it by assuring him that 2021 would be his final season coaching at Alcoa. 

Get your Orville Reddenbacker ready.

52 minutes ago, chs1984 said:

"some" truth to this.........