Never too early...Who Wins Class A 2019-20 and why?

gogold

4 hours ago, rebelman101 said:

Union City beating Dresden tonight by 17? Didn't see that one coming... I know UC is much improved but I figured this would be a really close game. 

It will be interesting to see how Union City plays as the year goes on. I wanna see how they play against Greenfield again and Gleason.

Union City has had the talent. They have had some trouble with TO's the last couple of years. If they can control the TO's, they will be legit.

I’m not that surprised with the Gleason score, they have been playing way above there head with the injuries they’ve had. But I’m very surprised at the UC score. Dresden is a very solid team, either they got into foul trouble which they are prone to do or UC is better than people expected, I’m going to have to go watch them play. Congrats to both UC and Bradford on the big wins

6 hours ago, rebelman101 said:

@Croppygenius How did Huntingdon look last night against Henry County? I know our girls are ready to play y'all again.

Fillies have won 6 in a row against pretty stiff competition. We're a fast, long team that plays good defense. I think we've figured that we have to take it to the glass to win.Aydn Swenson is the most underrated player in west tennesse. She's a double double machine. Rare to see 5'10" young ladies that can move like she can. You can't beat her to the ball. Fillies gonna be a handful for the Lady Rebels.

9 hours ago, rebelman101 said:

Union City beating Dresden tonight by 17? Didn't see that one coming... I know UC is much improved but I figured this would be a really close game. 

It will be interesting to see how Union City plays as the year goes on. I wanna see how they play against Greenfield again and Gleason.

Greenfield played Union City last week and won by 40 at Union City. 

Edited by Greenfieldfan