Naders head ovur two 825

STARSNBARS

Game Day!!! Honestly, I never thought we would see this game this year. Congrats and thx to all those who worked to make it happen! Personally, I am glad not to be driving to Neyland to watch.

Odd stat: There is alot of rich history, but these two teams will only have 6 wins combined by tomorrow after 4 weeks of this season. Hopefully, both have many more games ahead. Most years, the little school to the north is a clear underdog - but not this year. They have a great senior class. Alot of hard-working, dedicated young men in that group. Alco seems loaded with a GREAT defense, huge OL, great tailback, 2 college WRs (12 is a great player), and a gunslinger at QB. Murvil has their own hard-working kids. Their are alot of new faces in the rotation, but these kids have been coached up and play very well.

The question is will alco let the young gunslinger throw it? That has been a strength of the murvil defense. Same with murvil - will they let the new QB go win it? Everyone knows it's not 11 vs 11. This game is on Lawrence Ave. It will be 11 vs 17 or so. That's just the way it has been, is, will be, and should be. 

MURVIL IS THE WINNING TEAM!!! ALCO IS THE LOSING TEAM!!! HOME TEAM PAYS THE REFEREES!!! 21-13 IS THE SCOREBOARD!!!

I hope the game is injury free and all the families enjoy the night. Good luck to all the kids!

9 minutes ago, strongx said:

Game Day!!! Honestly, I never thought we would see this game this year. Congrats and thx to all those who worked to make it happen! Personally, I am glad not to be driving to Neyland to watch.

Odd stat: There is alot of rich history, but these two teams will only have 6 wins combined by tomorrow after 4 weeks of this season. Hopefully, both have many more games ahead. Most years, the little school to the north is a clear underdog - but not this year. They have a great senior class. Alot of hard-working, dedicated young men in that group. Alco seems loaded with a GREAT defense, huge OL, great tailback, 2 college WRs (12 is a great player), and a gunslinger at QB. Murvil has their own hard-working kids. Their are alot of new faces in the rotation, but these kids have been coached up and play very well.

The question is will alco let the young gunslinger throw it? That has been a strength of the murvil defense. Same with murvil - will they let the new QB go win it? Everyone knows it's not 11 vs 11. This game is on Lawrence Ave. It will be 11 vs 17 or so. That's just the way it has been, is, will be, and should be. 

MURVIL IS THE WINNING TEAM!!! ALCO IS THE LOSING TEAM!!! HOME TEAM PAYS THE REFEREES!!! 21-13 IS THE SCOREBOARD!!!

I hope the game is injury free and all the families enjoy the night. Good luck to all the kids!

Alcoa = Alumimum Company of America 

Only Communist that hate America leave out the "A"

• Upvote 1