West Tennessee Teams

sportsfan53ray

On 12/22/2022 at 3:21 PM, TrickyD said:

May have let my emotions get the best of me but he is still arrogant 

Totally understand. 

Emotions do seem to cause issues from time to time but I can only speak for myself. 

I do think most if not all coaches have a streak in them which you describe as arrogance due to their drive and push to have their teams succeed. Most of the ones I have known personally have a bit of it in them. Some do better than others hiding it when it comes game time. Speaking for myself again, usually the ones I had negitive thoughts of, by their actions or what I perceived as undesirable qualities,  have been the ones whose teams beat the team I support everytime or at least nearly every time. 

12 hours ago, OrangeGuru said:

Totally understand. 

Emotions do seem to cause issues from time to time but I can only speak for myself. 

I do think most if not all coaches have a streak in them which you describe as arrogance due to their drive and push to have their teams succeed. Most of the ones I have known personally have a bit of it in them. Some do better than others hiding it when it comes game time. Speaking for myself again, usually the ones I had negitive thoughts of, by their actions or what I perceived as undesirable qualities,  have been the ones whose teams beat the team I support everytime or at least nearly every time. 

Not the case in this instance.  McCord is a total jerk 24/7/365 and I don’t have a dog in this race

• Like 1