T2 Henry Co 8-2

4 McKenzie 10-0

5 USJ 9-1

6 Westview 8-2

7 Huntingdung 8-2

8 Covington 8-2

9 Union City 8-2

10 Peabody 8-2

Outside Looking In- Riverside (8-2), Lexington (7-3), Milan (7-3), JCS (8-1), Lake Co (7-3), South Gibson (6-4), Dresden (8-2), Hardin Co (6-4), Dyersburg (6-4)

So Munford had to work to beat Memphis Central while Henry Co destroyed another opponent. I think a match up between these two may happen in a couple more weeks. McKenzie looked mortal against McEwen in a 21-6 win. Can someone elaborate on what happened?  I will continue the poll thru the playoffs so we can see who is the best in West TN for the 2022 season. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CHARGERFAN said:

I’m too lazy to look up each team, but your list seems to cover most classifications. What classifications are not represented in this list? 

I though that would be interesting.

There are no 6A teams but there are none in west tn outside of Shelby Co.  We have no Div 2-AA or Div 2-AAA teams either. 1A-5A and Div 2-A are all represented. 

49 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

1 Haywood 10-0

T2 Munford 10-0

T2 Henry Co 8-2

4 McKenzie 10-0

5 USJ 9-1

6 Westview 8-2

7 Huntingdung 8-2

8 Covington 8-2

9 Union City 8-2

10 Peabody 8-2

Outside Looking In- Riverside (8-2), Lexington (7-3), Milan (7-3), JCS (8-1), Lake Co (7-3), South Gibson (6-4), Dresden (8-2), Hardin Co (6-4), Dyersburg (6-4)

So Munford had to work to beat Memphis Central while Henry Co destroyed another opponent. I think a match up between these two may happen in a couple more weeks. McKenzie looked mortal against McEwen in a 21-6 win. Can someone elaborate on what happened?  I will continue the poll thru the playoffs so we can see who is the best in West TN for the 2022 season. 

McEwen did a fantastic job of keeping the Rebel offense off the field.  The only problem, they couldn’t score. We had 26 plays on offense to McEwens 71. Tommy Wills had a over a hundred yards rushing, but didn’t score until the 4th.  Our defense keep them in check.  Oh….one other little tidbit.  McKenzie had over 100 yards of penalties. Two were the get back penalty, and one unsportsmanlike on Coach for “discussing” with the side judge the closeness of the sideline to the fence. 

3 minutes ago, VOLnWTN said:

McEwen did a fantastic job of keeping the Rebel offense off the field.  The only problem, they couldn’t score. We had 26 plays on offense to McEwens 71. Tommy Wills had a over a hundred yards rushing, but didn’t score until the 4th.  Our defense keep them in check.  Oh….one other little tidbit.  McKenzie had over 100 yards of penalties. Two were the get back penalty, and one unsportsmanlike on Coach for “discussing” with the side judge the closeness of the sideline to the fence. 

Thanks for the explanation. No doubt penalties hurt you guys. Hope y’all get things tightened up before you see Fayetteville. 

23 minutes ago, VOLnWTN said:

Idk if you know or not but did Wills not play against Gleason?

6 minutes ago, Pantherpride45 said:

Seems correct 

Riverside did everything they needed too do defensively  minus 1 4th &2 double pass for Lewis county to win the game I fully expect to see a rematch in 3 weeks 

Idk if it makes you feel better but gut told me before the game whoever lost will win the rematch