For the Gold Ball Mckenzie vs S. Pitt

RedRebelman

Didn’t get to watch the OS game but did catch small pieces of it thanks to the Coverage crew. Proud of the Pirates and hope everyone is well enough to play. For all players let it soak in cause you will never forget the experience.  Played in one 54 years ago and it seems like yesterday. 

5 hours ago, Southtowner said:
In my thoughts I have seen 
    rings of smoke through the trees
And the voices of those 
    who stand looking

And it's whispered that soon if we all call the tune.
Then the piper will lead us to reason.

Come on Piper, lead us to the reason for this season, the golden football!

Edited by The Drunken Sailor

On 11/25/2023 at 8:27 AM, footballover said:

Who are these "transfers" from South Pitt that I'm hearing about and 3 D1 studs?

This crap again?  That is a bunch of oscar Myer Bologna that keeps getting erroneously repeated (Clay and Gordneckville).  There are 2.  Collins and Wallace. 

Old Pirate had hoped to gloat today after an eventful day on the plains, BUT a Miracle dropped fer the team Crimson! Now, a tip fer the SP num nuts with a HEEP of estrogen causing diarrhea of the lips. Ask yourself this, Ifin yous headed into battle, does you tell the enemy your plan of attack and where the ammunition is at? Old Pirate says theys sure way too many fellers spewing mess that should be self contained. Venom Served! YepReconSo 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

40 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate had hoped to gloat today after an eventful day on the plains, BUT a Miracle dropped fer the team Crimson! Now, a tip fer the SP num nuts with a HEEP of estrogen causing diarrhea of the lips. Ask yourself this, Ifin yous headed into battle, does you tell the enemy your plan of attack and where the ammunition is at? Old Pirate says theys sure way too many fellers spewing mess that should be self contained. Venom Served! YepReconSo 

OP i agree here patna I don’t like deez folks spreading our business to errbody, but I will say dis, wit da internet and social media, if da injury happened at 7:25 EST den da whole state knew about it by 7:30 EST. 

Edited by BigCornbread