3.  JCS 6-0 W 41-0 over Tipton Rosemark

4.  Riverside 5-1 W 36-34 over TCA

T5.  Hardin Co  6-0 W 21-14 PURE Youth Academy 

T5.  Dresden 6-0 W 28-14 over Obion

7.  Munford 5-1 W 71-0 over Kingsbury

8.  McKenzie 5-1 W 63-0 over Bruceton

9.  Huntingdung 4-1 W 32-14 over Milan

10.  Haywood 5-1 W 42-0 over Maplewood

Outside Looking In:  Covington 4-2, Milan 5-1, Union City 4-2, Westview 4-2, Crockett 4-2, TCA 3-3, USJ 4-2, Obion 4-2

Several of the top teams struggled last week   The team that impressed me the most was JCS with a running clock shut out over a previously unbeaten team.  I feel like Huntingdung is poised to make a big jump in the poll if they pull off the win this week over Riverside.  As much as I hate to say it they looked good in their win over Milan  I just had trouble moving them up when McKenzie beat them and Dresden dominated McKenzie.  But another big win and there is no way around it  Stanks have a good team  So what do you think folks?  Are these the top 10 teams in rural west TN??

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

52 minutes ago, ReitzFan said:

TCA  is 3-2, not 3-3. Not very sure I would be too impressed with the JCS blanking of TRA as the Rebels schedule has been marshmallow soft. Have not seen tape of game but I imagine JCS tapped the breaks on their offense Friday.

Sorry. West TN High School Athletics Facebook page has them listed at 3-3. I copied from there. I should have went to the TSSAA site. 

5 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

1.  Henry Co. 5-1 W 52-14 over Clarksville NE

2. Dyersburg 6-0 W 21-13 over North Side

3.  JCS 6-0 W 41-0 over Tipton Rosemark

4.  Riverside 5-1 W 36-34 over TCA

T5.  Hardin Co  6-0 W 21-14 PURE Youth Academy 

T5.  Dresden 6-0 W 28-14 over Obion

7.  Munford 5-1 W 71-0 over Kingsbury

8.  McKenzie 5-1 W 63-0 over Bruceton

9.  Huntingdung 4-1 W 32-14 over Milan

10.  Haywood 5-1 W 42-0 over Maplewood

Outside Looking In:  Covington 4-2, Milan 5-1, Union City 4-2, Westview 4-2, Crockett 4-2, TCA 3-3, USJ 4-2, Obion 4-2

Several of the top teams struggled last week   The team that impressed me the most was JCS with a running clock shut out over a previously unbeaten team.  I feel like Huntingdung is poised to make a big jump in the poll if they pull off the win this week over Riverside.  As much as I hate to say it they looked good in their win over Milan  I just had trouble moving them up when McKenzie beat them and Dresden dominated McKenzie.  But another big win and there is no way around it  Stanks have a good team  So what do you think folks?  Are these the top 10 teams in rural west TN??

Where is Gleason on this list?

• Like 1